I haerd alot of people dont like COB's new album and i was wondering why..?? I think its awsome.

I have every one of their albums and i think their new one was on of their best
i personally love it. I am one of those fans of theirs that loves their style on Something Wild and Hatebreeder as well as AYDY and Blooddrunk.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by punk_metal
ya but sometiemz children of bodom git bit borin

to be honest, i could listen to Bodom all day and actually never get tired of it.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
to be honest, i could listen to Bodom all day and actually never get tired of it.

well i actualleh mant dat i can listen to cob for 500 hours and neva b bored..yess dats what i ment
cuz im mettle
COB is pretty awesome. I like Blooddrunk, but I wouldn't compare to something like Follow The Reaper. Thats just damn awesome.
Quote by EVL/666
i like it,all the songs are pop, but there's no real song thats good

fixed

¬_¬
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Well, I personally hate with a flaming passion, and this album, to me, is their worst...

In short, I think it is horrible
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I don't think it's horrible. They just aren't the same as what they used to be, so I can't really be thinking Oh, maybe this will be the next Hatebreeder, or Something Wild! I just listen to it for the music, and to me it sounds pretty good.

People just don't like it because it's very different from what they used to be I guess.
Only heard the title track, and wow, does it blow.

I want to kill Laiho a bit more every time I hear/see him...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.