Has anyone who ordered something from this website ever recieved an item on a weekend? I ordered an amp on thursday at about 7am and it says on the website "next day delivery if ordered before 10am" but I still haven't got it, and I never got a confirmation email or anything. Ive tried emailing them but they haven't replied yet. Help?

EDIT: Also, do they not email people back on weekends?
Last edited by doubtfull at May 3, 2008,
i used gak before, excellent service, came quicker than it should have (ibanez s320) and came fully set up, they sent a confirmation email however so check to make sure your order went through okay, what amp did you order btw?

EDIT: so you got next day delivery from friday, which means it should come saturday, allow delays in postage, if it isn't there by moday/tuesday i'd start worrying you should be fine
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Last edited by markazord at May 3, 2008,
Quote by markazord
i used gak before, excellent service, came quicker than it should have (ibanez s320) and came fully set up, they sent a confirmation email however so check to make sure your order went through okay, what amp did you order btw?

Laney VC15. That's why i used GAK because I heard how great the service was. I can't track my order because I didn't note down my order number :/
i ordered my jackson from their website, and when i was looking at buying it, it didnt inform me that it wasn't actually in stock, so i clicked order and when i done all that business, it decided to tell me that it wont be in stock for another 2 weeks. So i figure alright ill wait... 2 weeks later I check their website again and wham not instock for another MONTH so i went to andertons and received it 3 days later for 30 quid cheaper
Quote by Zanon
i ordered my jackson from their website, and when i was looking at buying it, it didnt inform me that it wasn't actually in stock, so i clicked order and when i done all that business, it decided to tell me that it wont be in stock for another 2 weeks. So i figure alright ill wait... 2 weeks later I check their website again and wham not instock for another MONTH so i went to andertons and received it 3 days later for 30 quid cheaper

I thought maybe the amp might not be in stock and that's why it isn't here yet. But do they tell you after you've ordered that they haven't got it?
I got my Boss tuner from there online and it was good service.

the actual shop in brighton is the worst guitar shop i have ever been in that sells expensive guitars.

the guitars are displayed poorly, they are man handled a bash against near buy guitars, the guys that work in there are mainly bass players and are complete jerks. Everything from plectrums to Guitars are over priced.

if you ask for a product they will suggest the most expensive one first.

The whole shop is just awful, they dont understand how to display guitars and make them more inviting. idiots...i hate that shop.
I ordered a Randall RH100G3 from there before I bought my Marshall...

It took them two months and weeks of lying saying it had been dispatched to tell me that it had been discontinued and they couldn't actually get it in. I thought it was perculiar that they hadn't charged my card but was saying that they'd dispatched it.

Arseholes, well pissed me off that did.
Quote by Joelieo

It took them two months and weeks of lying saying it had been dispatched to tell me that it had been discontinued and they couldn't actually get it in. I thought it was perculiar that they hadn't charged my card but was saying that they'd dispatched it.

when things like that happen to me, i make sure i never buy another product from them.
Ring them up and ask, it will get it sorted much faster.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Quote by 5kuzgib
Ring them up and ask, it will get it sorted much faster.

I thought about ringing them actually, but I decided to wait if they replied to my email first. The shop has shut now, so I'll ring them tomorrow.

EDIT: Actually, I've just realised that I won't be able to because I ordered the amp using my dad's credit card and he's gone camping this weekend. damn.
Last edited by doubtfull at May 3, 2008,
2 weeks ago i ordered a Boss Looper pedal,,A vox ad30 amp+footswtich plus a Fender 72 tele..

They dispatched the products next WORKING day except fo the tele which was out of stock and were expecting a shipment for 1st of may.So i canceled that and ordered it somewhere else..The pedal and amp came in 3 days in perdect workin order..Im living in ireland btw
Damien Rice === Legend
Quote by guitarguy182
2 weeks ago i ordered a Boss Looper pedal,,A vox ad30 amp+footswtich plus a Fender 72 tele..

They dispatched the products next WORKING day except fo the tele which was out of stock and were expecting a shipment for 1st of may.So i canceled that and ordered it somewhere else..The pedal and amp came in 3 days in perdect workin order..Im living in ireland btw

I'm not really worried about posting time, its more that they haven't sent me a confirmation email which makes me think my order hasnt gone through, but I can't check because i dont know my order code :/
Quote by Joelieo

yeah, they do all kinds of **** like that to people.

They sent me part of an order, charged me postage for the full order (it cost a little more because of an extra item), then didn't send the other part because they didn't let me know it was out of stock and had a backlog, so i cancelled, and they wouldn't refund the postage, because apparently "postage is calculated per order, not per item". Their terms and conditions is basically just smallprint to cover their arses when something goes wrong. Don't bother with them.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.