i have recently been looking for a new amp (preferably valve) and realised that i cant afford anything that is half decent lol.
but then i saw bugera. they are very much in my price range, and i have been looking at them online, and they look to be pretty decent amps.

i want it to be a amp to use in band situations, so gigs and practices, and basically i was just wondering if anyone has one? or has played one that could let me know if they are any good?

of course i will have to go play it, but yea the more opinions the better i guess.

i want it to play metal and heavy/classicy rock, so is it capable of this??

any help is good.
rock on \m/
MD5K
IBANEZ
I might come off sounding fanboyish here, but it is the best budget amp for metal/hard rock I have ever come across. I freakin LOVE mine. It does metal so damn good. It's a totally usable amp. I highly recommend it. Don't let the haters on here scare you with the few horror stories that are out there. Mine works great. Just read the manual first about properly powering it on and off.
Not to toot my own horn, but might i direct you to https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14083911#post14083911
this thread. We are trying to make more information available from people who own these amps. Judging by your needs this amp will be perfect for you
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge