I have an Ibanez RG4EX1 which I bought from Guitar Center last November, and a few days ago I was lowering the retainer bar by tightening the screws, but I ended up stripping the heads of the screws, so its pretty hard for me to tighten them further. I can still take them out though, but I don't want to do that until I have replacement screws.

So I'm guessing this isn't covered by the 1-yr warranty; nevertheless, I contacted Ibanez about it and they didn't do squat. I never got a reply back.

I checked with the Ibanez parts list, and I need 2LN2-8 screws in chrome, but I have no idea where to get them. Could I just go to my local hardware store and see if they have screws of the same size and hopefully in stainless steel? And ordering online is really not an option for me (my parents are against it) Thanks.
i'd probably just try the hardware store. just bring your screws with you and ask if they have something the same size (i guess).

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?