Can anyone recommend me a octave pedal for soloing / going up octaves?
Free Beer?

webbtje
When im home alone i like to strip to me undies and rock out really loud and dance and headbang and just get into it.. in fact, i am right now.. btw im like 16. And i do it in drop d, which makes it even dirtier.
digitech whammy or EHX micro POG
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
the boss ME-50 has an expression pedal that does that and lowers an octave too but you cant play chords...just single notes
Digitech Whammy. What's your price range btw?
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I'm pretty sold on the Mini POG after watching some videos...
Free Beer?

webbtje
When im home alone i like to strip to me undies and rock out really loud and dance and headbang and just get into it.. in fact, i am right now.. btw im like 16. And i do it in drop d, which makes it even dirtier.
Quote by SSL27
Digitech Whammy. What's your price range btw?

About $300 Aus
Free Beer?

webbtje
The octaver on the whammy leaves a lot to be desired. Get the micro pog, if I had the money I'd buy one myself. The whammy's octaver is a bit wobbly.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
1969 amepg scrambler. Set you back about $1500
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix