The only thing good in your price range from that link is the Roland Micro Cube.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Get the 5 watt vox

Their sound is amazing
Lots of sounds (with 11 effects and about 11 amp models)
Looks Good
You can get one in pink
1.Fender G-Dec Junior '
2.vox da5
3.micro cube
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Microcube.
Foolishly, you've spent the majority of your budget on a guitar (although it is nice), generally you want to be spending most of your budget on your amp [obviously there are exceptions however].
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Microcube.
Foolishly, you've spent the majority of your budget on a guitar (although it is nice), generally you want to be spending most of your budget on your amp [obviously there are exceptions however].

He's got a nice guitar to start on, and can afford a perfectly good practice amp.

He's done nothing wrong.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
He's got a nice guitar to start on, and can afford a perfectly good practice amp.

He's done nothing wrong.

I said generally for future reference so that when the time comes to upgrade, he can check out some great amps to improve his tone
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Thanks for your all your help. I have the line 6 spider and I hate it so I might go with the fender. But the Marshall mg15dfx takes my fancy alot, but I think that's only because marshall has a decent rep.
Quote by snell
Thanks for your all your help. I have the line 6 spider and I hate it so I might go with the fender. But the Marshall mg15dfx takes my fancy alot, but I think that's only because marshall has a decent rep.

That Marshall is a pretty terrible amp. Marshall's reputation actually (at least among people who know things) is that they make ****ty amps unless you're willing to spend at least a bit under a grand.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Would I get a nice bluesy type of tone with the fender amp?
umm...i suppose there are some presets in the GDEC that are bluesy - i'm assuming that is the one you were referring to. Nice bluesy is very subjective here. it is a solid state modeling amp so yeah it's got all kinds of things. it is what i started off with before i got serious and got an all tube amp. try the Champ 300 too if you are into these types of amps.

EDIT: Meaning Champ 300 is a ss modeling amp too. Otherwise, focus on getting yourself an all tube amp.

i take it you can go in and try all of these amps suggested in this tread so that is really what you need to do.

;
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at May 3, 2008,
Quote by Yngwi3
I said generally for future reference so that when the time comes to upgrade, he can check out some great amps to improve his tone

Touché
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music

i wonder into 2 threads IN A ROW

and BOTH threadstarters are from newcastle 0_o

what are you playing?

if i were you, i'd save £20-30 more and get a peavey VK royal 8 (theres one in guitarguitar) or an epiphone valve junior

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo

i wonder into 2 threads IN A ROW

and BOTH threadstarters are from newcastle 0_o

what are you playing?

if i were you, i'd save £20-30 more and get a peavey VK royal 8 (theres one in guitarguitar) or an epiphone valve junior

I always thought tube amps cost a bomb so I never really considered them. Are they much better than normal amps? This may seem like a silly question but would it be a waste getting a fender amp if I have a lp guitar?
there is a TON of info on this topic. use Search and FAQs and Stickys.

1.) they don't cost that much more for what you get, which is a warm natural sound and not a computer driven sound.
2.) which is better is opinion, but most here would say yes they are.
3.) the brand of your guitar has nothing to do with the brand of your amp

i know (think) you have a limited budget but you can probably find a low cost low watt valve combo (tube combo is same thing) and possibly go used.

you will thank yourself later. i learned the hard way, which is why i'm taking the time to respond.

;
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at May 3, 2008,
Cheers mate. Well I'm hoping to get an exchange on my line six spider 15 amp on Wednesday, so I'll you's know what I get.
Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded Tobacco Sunburst
Laney VC-15
Quote by snell
I always thought tube amps cost a bomb so I never really considered them. Are they much better than normal amps? This may seem like a silly question but would it be a waste getting a fender amp if I have a lp guitar?

there are a lot more really affordable small tube combos surfacing atm, and it probably would be a waste to get a fender to pair with your LP, solely because fenders in this price range arent the best. valve fenders are excellent, great cleans and light OD. but they can get super pricey

if you want clean tones, and some OD for blues/rock, go with the VJ

if you want to be playing harsher rock and verging on metal, get the peavey

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Well i went to GuiterGuitar today and got the Fender G-Dec junior. I done quite a bit research and i preferred the G-Dec junior due to the effect of in built jamming tracks. Also my guitar teacher told me it was quite good. Thanks for all your help everyone.
Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded Tobacco Sunburst
Laney VC-15