Hypocrites, they tell you one thing, and when your not lookin they do the opposite thing
No, I actually like them a lot because when I picture them in my head, I think of hippos writing reviews for Rolling Stone magazine, talking about how Eminem shouldn't be allowed to write anymore.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, I actually like them a lot because when I picture them in my head, I think of hippos writing reviews for Rolling Stone magazine, talking about how Eminem shouldn't be allowed to write anymore.

zomg i thot i was the onli 1!!!!@!@
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
combo broken.

I'm a bitch.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
I hate when i see countless threads of user moaning about what they don't like, its like anything, you may not like it, but its not gonna stop the fact its their.
There will always be people you don't like it, what makes you individual is how you cope and tolerate them.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.