Page 1 of 2
Hey people, I'm here to inform you about my band (Anithicos) which is "immoral" in greek, and we are coming out of South Florida with the thrashiest sounds you guys will hear, Anithicos have been influenced by many popular bands, personaly I've been influenced by my favourite band of all time Megadeth. For more information and support, check out our myspace: www.myspace.com/anithikos
Last edited by Megadethfan123 at May 3, 2008,
What the hell was that? do you happen to be using MG's?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at May 3, 2008,
that was horrible and with one of the worst guitar "solos" I've ever heard
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

One statement:

It was so ear-raping bad that it reinvigorated my need to write GOOD metal.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
From your biography

Anithikos brings a dose of brutal guitars, ear-piercing vocals, brain-puncturing bass, and chest-ripping drums. Such an original and unique sound has earned Anithikos the honor of often being referred to as "one of the better up-and-coming bands" from South Florida.

From your 'band members' section...

FABIO TRAMONTE:
Guitar of Destruction/Lyricist/Lead Vocals

JUSTIN TORNER:
Annihilating Guitar/Lyricist/Backup Vocals

DAVE BIRK:
Low End Frequencies/Backup Vocals

ERIK HANZLICEK:
Drums of Brutality

Your music is very generic and you have a long way to go.
I'm thinking of a word to describe your music.

It starts with "C"

And ends with "raptacular garbage - OF BRUTALITY!"
It was like your band was trying to play a song whilst drunk and falling down a very long flight of concrete stairs.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Applause to the metal forum for yet again more silly dorky hyperboles

It was just generic, the solos sounded out of key and funny and the song lacked any intensity

IMO it sounds like random generic obscure **** just way downplayed
Unlistenable. The production flaws that keep occurring every 5 seconds make this stew of **** all the worse.
I've found Jesus
my ears really hurt now
Quote by TheDestroyerX
this album rapes my ear pussies

Quote by shenanigans

I feel like sigging that

Quote by TheDestroyerX
me too!
hey this is an early demo of only one song, we know we have to fix the tempo and sounds cause i didnt recorded it was my other guitarrist with his amp, next time we'll be using my amp a randall rx30 and it will have better soundings, just wait until next thursday and we'll hopefully put everything together, cause it was all made in guitar pro. Thanks NosferatuZodd09 for understanding and supporting us, we'll keep you updated.
That was auditory filth.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Megadethfan123
(Bathory) Yeah and "we" sound bad.

You're a failure. Bathory were one of the most innovative bands in metal history. You do sound bad. Did you invent two genres? No I don't think you did, so don't even try to comment on Bathory.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Terror Kovenant
You're a failure. Bathory were one of the most innovative bands in metal history. You do sound bad. Did you invent two genres? No I don't think you did, so don't even try to comment on Bathory.

Inventing a new genre sucks kid, we dont want to be the next____ that made a new genre, we just wanna play thrash, what my other guitarrist made was just a quick demo so you guys could see what we are trying to acomplish as a thrash metal band, it does sound bad in my opinion, just give us time so we can prove to you we dont need to invent another genre that no one needs. And you call yourself a metalhead... Only if you knew what that means.
Quote by Megadethfan123
Inventing a new genre sucks kid, we dont want to be the next____ that made a new genre, we just wanna play thrash, what my other guitarrist made was just a quick demo so you guys could see what we are trying to acomplish as a thrash metal band, it does sound bad in my opinion, just give us time so we can prove to you we dont need to invent another genre that no one needs. And you call yourself a metalhead... Only if you knew what that means.

Kid? I am a lot older than you. Secondly, I didn't say you need to invent a new genre, stay with me here moron, try to pay attention, I know your double digit IQ doesn't allow you to think too clearly but I'm going to put this as simple as possible. You don't need to invent something new, especially when playing thrash. Great thrash bands like Hypnosia brought it hard and brought it old school and it was great. The point I was making is that Bathory command respect for their massive contributions to metal and massive talent, something your band lacks, so you can't compare, shitbricks. If you are trying to say that both the genres that Bathory unleashed are not needed than you are a completely ignorant "metalhead." Those genres are embraced by legions of metalheads. Your questioning of my metalness is not even worthy of a response, cuntnugget. Please keep making this musical form of shit that sounds like it was vomited out of your mother's salty fuckbox, devoured by an Ethiopian, than crapped out, put in Tim's van and used in the Oklahoma City bombing, then shipped off to a dump to ferment and get that much more disgusting, then acquired by you, recorded and called "thrash."

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Last edited by Terror Kovenant at May 3, 2008,
Lesson: If all you have is a cheaply recorded demo. WAIT.

Showing the world a cheap demo and calling yourselves a promising band is going to fuck you in the arse. As demonstrated in explicit fashion here.

EDIT: Oh god I actually just checked out the page, a Pentagram AND Inverted Cross on the cover? Hahaha, Hop aboard the cliche train.

Why oh why did I pause Massive Attack for this?
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Last edited by Dyer's Eve at May 3, 2008,
*generic flaming comment*

But seriously, this is a pile of steaming cack.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Mr. President
From your biography

Anithikos brings a dose of brutal guitars, ear-piercing vocals, brain-puncturing bass, and chest-ripping drums. Such an original and unique sound has earned Anithikos the honor of often being referred to as "one of the better up-and-coming bands" from South Florida.

From your 'band members' section...

FABIO TRAMONTE:
Guitar of Destruction/Lyricist/Lead Vocals

JUSTIN TORNER:
Annihilating Guitar/Lyricist/Backup Vocals

DAVE BIRK:
Low End Frequencies/Backup Vocals

ERIK HANZLICEK:
Drums of Brutality

Your music is very generic and you have a long way to go.

Fabio??!!! haha
My parents think I'm smart.... I am a master of optical illusions
'Actor 'slash' model, and not the other way round'
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Whenever I see him I always think of Bo' in the USA.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
^ got it in one
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
So out of morbid curiosity, I decided I'll listen to you guys.

I cannot think of a long enough post to describe the horridness of that track.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Megadethfan123
what my other guitarrist made was just a quick demo so you guys could see what we are trying to acomplish as a thrash metal band

Please share with us what exactly you want to accomplish? It's a perfectly viable answer that you don't want to be groundbreaking, but what's the purpose of creating generic music? If there's absolutely nothing that sets you apart from the legions of bands in the 80's that have already perfected thrash metal, then why are you making a band in the first place? I am just curious, and speaking on the behalf of the rest of the metal forum when I ask: "Why wouldn't people listen to another band?". If you're there trying to answer this question to yourselves, and somewhere in this answer it involves the fact that you're young and have a lot to learn, then it really isn't an answer - it's an excuse fabricated by a bunch of teenage kids from Florida about why they should keep a band together.

I don't know, it may be just me, but within a band, I like to challenge myself and the band by doing something new. We're not making a new genre, but we are trying to be original. If we do something that's already been done, we limit our band and set a musical barrier that just acts like a very, very low standard. If we're always going for this standard, we're just plugging some variables into a formula. Even monkeys can do that. Sorry. You blow.
I've found Jesus
Ok people you guys dont need to be all asss holes about it, all it was, was a short demo that my other guitarrist made with his "Drive" amp. I know it sounds bad but most of you bastards listen to the crap that is called NWOAHMd, or grindcore, and you guys say we suck? i have to admit it sounds bad, but is just one track made out of guitar-pro, lack of tempo, and slight feedback, its not even the whole song, we still need to, i mean i need to improvise the solos, cause those were not that good. If you dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything at all.
Quote by Megadethfan123
If you dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything at all.

So you'd rather that this be a totally empty thread then?

Pussy.
I've found Jesus
Well, you should have thought about that before you created such a terrible abomination of soundwaves.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Page 1 of 2