Ok, so the other night me and my new band had our first proper gig (half hour set of originals) with a few other bands, i have worked with the guys i was with before but not in the same incarnation we are in now, and man, it was ****ing amazing, it was a pretty small crowd of friends and family but it was awesome, we were the last band of the night and we got the crowd going crazy and we have been asked back to do more shows with a guy we know whos in another band wants us to do a couple of shows with them, the venue also said they will get in touch if they need any more gigs.

On the downside, my tone was kind of odd for some of the songs as someone had used my amp in the band before us, and one of my guitars cut out for one of my favourite songs of ours. But, all in all, it went very well, some people said we were the best band of the night.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Congratulations , next time you should probably do more of a sound check beforehand to avoid the tone problem.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Congratulations , next time you should probably do more of a sound check beforehand to avoid the tone problem.

Ah yeah, we did have a soundcheck before the doors opened but we had to be packed down by 11, we came on at about 10.20 and i didn't want to spend too long messing with my amp otherwise people would have got bored and we may have had our set cut short.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.