Page 1 of 2
Today, during lacrosse practice, our coach decided to let us scrimmage the whole time because we pretty much raped the other team at our game yesterday. I'm on JV, and we asked some varsity players to come down for a challenge.
Now, anyone who has experience with lacrosse will agree that it's one of the fastest moving games out there. That ball moves like a mother****er, Getting hit with a shot is a bitch.
As one of our middies is taking it down the sideline, he decides to shoot, and completely nails one of the varsity guys, right in the balls. Needless to say, he went down, and everyone had a good laugh, until we discovered the horrifying truth-

He wasn't wearing a cup.

We're hoping the kids okay, but it doesn't seem so good. Anyone have any experience with this, where things turned out alright? Also, any nutshot stories you have are welcome.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
In 5th grade, I had a soccer ball kicked straight to my nuts. It hurt.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Haha that sucks. Some kid on our team apparently got a testicular twist even though he had his cup on.

I scored two goals within 5 minutes at my lacrosse game today .
My freshman year at high school, I had a teacher who was snapped by a wet towel in the nuts when he was in high school. The nutsack split open and one fell out. I'm not joking at all.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
This happened to a kid in my school. He has one ball now, no joke.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by IcePh0enix
Haha that sucks. Some kid on our team apparently got a testicular twist even though he had his cup on.

I scored two goals within 5 minutes at my lacrosse game today .

Testicular twist, is that what those hardcore dancer kids are calling it these days?

Sounds like it could be a drink order to lol. Barkeep, make it a testicular twist, hold the pie crust and make the boxers two sizes too small.
We're only strays.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
My freshman year at high school, I had a teacher who was snapped by a wet towel in the nuts when he was in high school. The nutsack split open and one fell out. I'm not joking at all.

From a wet towel?!
If you think it was dumb he didn't wear a cup, (which it was) consider the fact that one of our middies decided to play goalie (we were messing around most of the time). He didn't wear a cup.

Edit: I've heard about the wet towel too. Apparently, and I don't know if this is bull****, when a wet towel snaps it breaks the sound barrier. That's ridiculous if it's true.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Testicular twist, is that what those hardcore dancer kids are calling it these days?

Sounds like it could be a drink order to lol. Barkeep, make it a testicular twist, hold the pie crust and make the boxers two sizes too small.

You just got yourself sigged.
Last edited by IcePh0enix at May 3, 2008,
One time I kicked a tennis ball into the equipment room JUST as the german exchange student was coming through and he leapt up and got it right in the testicles. His face was basically . Much lolz were had.
Quote by IcePh0enix
From a wet towel?!

yup. He was in the locker room after football practice or something.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I got hit with a 4x D-Cell Maglite years ago. I couldn't breath or move for a good 10 minutes, but I survived.
This happened to me in 8th grade gym class. I argued with my teacher for 5 minutes, because he had put me in as goalie, which I hate. He won the argument, and the first shot that came in hit me right in the nads. It hurt so bad, I fell to my knees and couldn't get up for 5 minutes.

Then, my teacher pulls out a padded thing that covers your chest and groin and goes, "Oh, maybe I should have given you this." I wanted to kill him.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

um im pretty sure thats just a typical highschool rumor that goes around, cuz the SAME THING HAPPENED AT MY HIGH SCHOOL (supposedly)

before u ask, Connecticut
Quote by just17n8
*rubs balls*

i just had a physical, please dont remind me of that
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by TEK34
A teacher got hit in the side of the head by a shotput O.o

Needless to say he never taught again

At track practice at my school, one of the coaches stood in the middle of a field and dared the javelin throwers to hit him.

One came within about 2 inches, it was scary as hell.

And that is why it pays to wear protection
██████████████████████████████
i, myself play football and i dont wear a cup, a cup slows down your running to much. pretty much no one does. i dont know if thats why he didnt wear one but thats why most football players dont. also story wise i know this guy who rides bmx. well he was riding and tried to grind a rail and ended up doing a penis slide. he cut open his sack and he duct taped it back toghter until he got to the hospital. ended up getting stiches. then he did it again a week later.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by nt1440
um im pretty sure thats just a typical highschool rumor that goes around, cuz the SAME THING HAPPENED AT MY HIGH SCHOOL (supposedly)

Nope, it actually happened. They told it to one of the football teams one year, cause they were towel snapping or something.

Quote by metalwarrior40
i, myself play football and i dont wear a cup, a cup slows down your running to much. pretty much no one does. i dont know if thats why he didnt wear one but thats why most football players dont. also story wise i know this guy who rides bmx. well he was riding and tried to grind a rail and ended up doing a penis slide. he cut open his sack and he duct taped it back toghter until he got to the hospital. ended up getting stiches. then he did it again a week later.

Wow, that must have hurt to pull the duct tape off!

3!!!!
We're only strays.
Quote by metalwarrior40

Oh SHI-!

moron.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Nope, it actually happened. They told it to one of the football teams one year, cause they were towel snapping or something.

these stories ALWAYS go through all the highschools
Quote by nt1440

Yeah, I've heard that story as well.
Quote by nt1440

well whatever. It actually did happen at our school.

I played goalie for 3 years and I never wore a cup. I was only hit there by the coach and only cuz he was aiming for them after he found out I didnt wear a cup.
my dad used to play hurling for dublin under 21's.... and hurling is supposedly the fastest grass game in the world... he caught a sliotar (hard, heavy leather ball moving very fast) in the nuts once, and a hurley (big wooden stick) in the nuts. i reckon i'm pretty lucky to be alive
Fun Animal Facts #23: The pit can skeletonise a cow in under three minutes
Quote by Deanhater
I played goalie for 3 years and I never wore a cup. I was only hit there by the coach and only cuz he was aiming for them after he found out I didnt wear a cup.

The hell?! Why would he kick you in the nads if you didn't have a cup? Why would he kick you in any case?
In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

Siis mitä häh?
*Fetal position*

My balls started hurting a little bit after I read the last part of the post, and some of the responses. They must know that one (or two) or their brothers have fallen. And not the good kind of fallen either.
Quote by nt1440

dude, I saw a dude taken to the hospital for that.
it was sickening.
wasn't high school, boy scout camp
5.5 hours to the nearest hospital

this keyboard don't lie
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Captain Howdy
my dad used to play hurling for dublin under 21's.... and hurling is supposedly the fastest grass game in the world... he caught a sliotar (hard, heavy leather ball moving very fast) in the nuts once, and a hurley (big wooden stick) in the nuts. i reckon i'm pretty lucky to be alive

Hurling scares me. Loads of Irish blokes running round wih big sticks lobbing balls at one another without any pads is bloody crazy.
This thread makes my balls feel funny.

Apparently around here, a parent was helping out on one of the baseball teams. He was catching, and he didn't wear a cup...

His balls exploded.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Velvet Roses
The hell?! Why would he kick you in the nads if you didn't have a cup? Why would he kick you in any case?

Because it's funny.
<Han> I love Hitler
Page 1 of 2