I'm puttin mine towards a new Vox AC30

how bout you guys?

EDIT: Some people have already mentioned this, but I figured I'd put it in the first post as well.

The "Economic Stimulus Package" is a $600 check the U.S. Government is sending to all citizens who earned over $3,000 last year (or something like that) because they believe it will help boost the economy...it won't because "voodoo economics" or "Reaganomics" simply don't work on a large scale...but I would still like the money.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
Last edited by GuitarJunkie at May 3, 2008,
Saving it for next year when we'll all owe it back to the Government.

You didn't think you where really getting something for nothing, did you?
What is that?

EDIT: Oh, that. What a retarded idea.... I cant wait until 2009.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Investing in the economy of America's competitors.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Quote by just17n8
my wat?

Since the economy is so ****ty in america the government is giving pretty much everyone free money.
If I were in control of my $300 I got from the government, I'd be buying housing market stocks.
The Pit. The Movie.
For those of you out of the know, the US government has decided it can bribe its citizens into compliance and docility. Its working stunningly.
Quote by DanRev
My package is stimulus alright...

Curse you, you stole my quip!

I'm gonna by some pedals and such.
Well, I'm not getting one, but my mom is going to finish paying off my van with what she gets and then she's going to save the rest.

*shrugs*

We don't have have the money to just spend it all on useless stuff.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
If I were American, I would use it to get the hell out of America.

Thankfully, I'm not.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation

Thankfully, I'm not.

How on earth would that solve anything?
The wheelbarrow industry is gonna go through the roof, to carry all that money you'll need to buy bread.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
i think they shouldve sent them out on like cards (credit cards almost), that were easily identifiable so that the banks could make sure nobody deposited them and that gas companies made sure they weren't used. because if anybody spends the money on gas or puts it in the bank we're all screwed and it's going to end up being worse.

so the point of is to be like the threadstarter, buy something you want. like an amp. or a couch.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
They're just trying to boost demand in the economy seeing as there's the impending doom of a recession.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Liberation

Thankfully, I'm not.

You didn't use the $400 we received a little while ago to get out of Alberta?
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
if you actually want to boost the economy, you need to use it to pay off debts, which in turn frees up more of your own money to spend, which is what will boost the economy. but if you buy yourself that new tv or whatever your just boosting chinas economy
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats