ryt here we go agen....i need a new amp...willing to spend about about £300..i play rock/metal any mre info needed?? just ask im cryin out 4 help

oh and 4 all the dick weeds hu just lyk 2 moan bwt my grammer n postin in rong forums n wt nt, dnt bova cz ur wastin ur tym n quite francly ur sad, i dnt post threads 4 arguments n to b told wt 2 do i post 4 advice....ent tht wt threads r 4?

thanks peeps
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
hello there mister chav. the "dick weeds" moan about bad grammar and such because wen u ryt lyk dis it mkz it hrd 2 read.

In all seriousness, though, this is very vague, such as do you want a tube amp, or solid state, or hybrid? if you don't know what this is, i'll just blindly recommend a tube amp (which isn't a bad thing)
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
The reason why people complain about your bad grammar is because they can't read what you typed...

So if you'd like to retype that, I'd be glad to help you.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
these forums seem so strict man it pisses me off, seems all ppl on here wna do is screw mre thn help...i post a thread in full englis i gt very litle reply, i post 1 rytin lyk ths then i gt hundreds moanin bwt my gramer, its a guitar site not a bloody english lesson..

but back on topic...i dont really no much about amps but i i have been recomended tube amps (ent gota clue what they are tho) how much do they cost??
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
Quote by mr frusciante
these forums seem so strict man it pisses me off, seems all ppl on here wna do is screw mre thn help...i post a thread in full englis i gt very litle reply, i post 1 rytin lyk ths then i gt hundreds moanin bwt my gramer, its a guitar site not a bloody english lesson..

but back on topic...i dont really no much about amps but i i have been recomended tube amps (ent gota clue what they are tho) how much do they cost??

There's a difference between people being strict and people not being able to understand what the heck you're talking about.
Tube amps are great. I can only do $, but they cost $300+ for decent wattage and features, if you'll but used. And thanks for trying to make it more readable.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

There's a difference between people being strict and people not being able to understand what the heck you're talking about.

LMAO
haha yeah dude seriously
learn how to talk
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE