kk so i have an epiphone les paul and i want to install a tremolo system on it, not anything as fancy as a floyd rose, just something that can bend down and up. The problem is that i've heard that bigsby cant keep their tuning for ****. I want something that i wont have to retune the moment i use it. are there any alternatives taht are easy to install on a les paul thats in the same price range?
i haven't tried them (i.e. they might suck) but a stetsbar is meant to be an easy fit, if nothing else. though they're expensive.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the stetsbar is expensive yes. but no mods to the guitar. so if you don't like it you can take it off which is nice!!!!!!!!!!
Les trem is close to a bigsby it wont do big bends drops in place of the stopbar. Stewmac has em alot less than a stetsbar. Dont know how well they work as they dont make em lefthanded.