I keep seeing things saying Scott Weiland has split from VR but then I see things saying Slash denies VR split so now I'm confused. Help!!
GnR Rocks Slash Is The Shiznit, Anyone Who Disagrees Is Mentally Hilarious.
scott got fired, vr are still together, but just slash, duff, matt and dave, theyre doing auditions for a new singer at the minute i think.
[quote="'CrystalMeth[od"]']oh, and get this, when I shook her dads hand I said "Nice to meet you sir, I'm here to **** your daughter, and all he said was "be safe" lol

Yeah, they're holding auditions (Even online I think). Although I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they were possibly bringing in Sebastian Bach. If you want my opinion I don't think this will go down so well.
What slash is saying is VR isn't splitting they are just getting a new singer so technically VR isn't splitting just searching for a singer thats not an egotistacle arsehole.
Is it wrong to be strong.... You decide.
Weiland split, but VR did not.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Ah well i never liked Scott anyway.
GnR Rocks Slash Is The Shiznit, Anyone Who Disagrees Is Mentally Hilarious.
from what i hear, it basically what everyone above me said...scott is back with STP doing a reunion tour.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I hope they don't go for some re-hashed hair metal frontman like Bach.

To be fair, I'd rather see a STP reunion anyways.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I think it would be awesome if they got Chris Cornell as there new singer ( I don`t think hes doing much apart from his solo albums ), it would give a new vibe to the group.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!