here's the craiglist ad:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/msg/657871499.html

any questions, ask away, need more pics, ill post.

here is the pod:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/msg/657872207.html

same deal. no flaming b/c its line 6 please. if you want to hear tone samples, my profile has recordings of me playing that guitar, thru the pod, direct to comp's mic input. not very professional but its worked wonders for my amateur recording GAS.

just in case u want to see it here and are too lazy to check the ad,

jackson is for $250

pod is for $300

no trades and i might be willing to haggle.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Trade the Jackson for an Epiphone Les Paul custom?
Signatures are overrated.
not to be rude but i did say no trades. im not really interested in another guitar. cash only. call me blasphemous, but i dont like les pauls. i only play super strats.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Quote by giternator
not to be rude but i did say no trades. im not really interested in another guitar. cash only. call me blasphemous, but i dont like les pauls. i only play super strats.

That's fine.
Good luck!
no one is gonna flame you for selling a podxt. they kick ass. The only L6 products that suck are the spider amps.
Ill take that DK for 250 shipped. I gotta sell some gear first.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
lol well someone did say that once but still ppl tend to see line 6 and get all elitist without really knowing what they are saying. the pod is pretty cool tho.

i WOULD ship....but i got someone else interested who can probably pick it up, which id prefer XD. so unless you pay more or that person flakes, you wont get it. depends on what that person says. i will let you guys know but its looking like he is gonna take it so far, altho i have had 2 people flake on me now -_-.

why isnt anyone interested in the pod!!! i have had like zero offers ever since i started selling it. i got one person from brazil when i had it on ebay but that was so long ago im sure they got it already -_-. so no takers for the pod xt live?!?!
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
stuff is still available if anyone wants it.

fuzzyDXMG when can u have the money?
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
no one still -_-, i get no love
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
I'd like to see more pictures of the guitar please.
heh the c-list ad's expired. here are the new ones

guitar: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/msg/676791675.html
pod: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/msg/676792734.html

i have some more pics on my comp but if you want a specific pic you'll have to wait because the guitar is not near me. however, im really surprised the pics the c-list ad has isnt enough for you, maybe you havent seen them but ill just show you all the ones i have right now. if its still isnt enough let me know exactly what ur looking for and ill take the pic.

if only i know how to post pics >_>. any ideas. ill post this and try some stuff.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
okay well i tried -_-, pics are too big to upload here. PM me (w/e that means, someone explain that too?) and i can just email them to you.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Quote by giternator
okay well i tried -_-, pics are too big to upload here. PM me (w/e that means, someone explain that too?) and i can just email them to you.

If they're too big, go to imageshack.net
There's an option, underneath the upload bar, which is a resize option, tick the box for that, and click on something like 640x something something..
okay it took forever but special for you, here is my profile thingy for image shack with all my jackson pics.

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/giternator/

again if u need more ask, id so prefer to just attach to an email tho, so much simpler -_-. ill try and resize them all and get them on this site but it takes a while so use the link for now.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
okay i officially give up on trying to get these pics onto a post -_-. just PM me ur email and ill send pics, please no more file uploading, i play giter not computers! -_-. that goes for everyone.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
advertising in my thread!??!?! blasphemy!!

ha just kidding, i would trade you for the gaming consoles but im more interested in money and not to mention i got a serious offer just now. so no trades from me :P:

if the guitar sells ill let u guys know.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
bump and rant

my biggest surprise with my endevors with selling my gear is that no one has offered for the pod XT!

thats a big surprise to me, its more valuable and usable than the guitar yet no one has asked. if i was in the market for a multi effects unit today, i would kill for the deal im giving for it!

anyone got any reasons why this may be?
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
i have offers for guitar and pod but no responses back. i really dont see why but this happens a lot. this is my first type selling any type of gear, is that a normal thing to happen. do people flake this often with you guys?

FREE BUMP
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!