Poll: Which Pedal do I build (all will have mods)
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Pedal do I build (all will have mods)
LPB-1
0 0%
Rat
3 16%
Blue Clipper
2 11%
Fuzz Face
5 26%
MXR Distortion+
8 42%
Crash Sync
1 5%
Voters: 19.
I'll cut to the chase, I've got to build two pedals for my d of e award and I need help deciding which to do? They're probably going to be ebayed but if someone wants one (unlikely) then i'm willing to sell it to them.

EDIT: Thanks for your opinions on the pedals. I've decided to build the LPB-1 and the MXR Distortion +. I'll keep you guys posted on the build.

P.S. If anyone wants to buy the LPB-1 then pm me. Price £20 (no profit ) + postage
Last edited by Tux320 at May 5, 2008,
Overdrive pedal and a noise gate... After you do them send them to me cause I need them

EDIT: sorry didnt read the choices
Quote by CapnKickass
invent a pedal that drop tunes your guitar, that would be coool. And it could be called the D of E pedal.

PUN ALERT! *slaps forehead and laughs*
if it doesn't matter which ones cuz you're gonna sell them just pick the two simplest looking ones and do those, although i have a feeling if they turn out alright you'll probably just keep them...
Quote by rednwhiteblues
if it doesn't matter which ones cuz you're gonna sell them just pick the two simplest looking ones and do those, although i have a feeling if they turn out alright you'll probably just keep them...

Your probably right.

Quote by -MintSauce-
I did D of E bronze, silver, and gold.. all hail.

Thats what I call commitment.