wassup, i just bought, ( put on layaway) an ibanez guitar. its a single cut away, set neck, double chrome "buckers", the body is black w/ white binding and the neck has lp style pearl inlays and white binding. the bridge has fine tuners like a floyd but its a hard tail. the body looks something like a les paul, but then a gain the dimintions(sp) are different if you know what i mean. the body is thinner than a paul, i thought that it was an artist model, but on the ibanez web site they dont have any of them w/ all these features on the single cutaway models. this is a pawn shop guitar, could not find the serial number, i did find a scratch where i belive the serial no. to be. hmmmm, hot guitar????? aw idk. any way i dont know much about ibanez. it sounds good has a decent feel to the neck, and at least looks expensive, ........and well cared for. any help would be great
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
we need pics to identify a guitar by looks.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
yea i know but its in lay away, it looks alot like the artist art-100 @ the ibanez web site but just not exacty like it. other wise i wouldnt need to post.
thanks for your answer tho.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab