It isn't really a tax refund but everyone gets like 600 dollars or something but does anyone know when we get it i used the searched bar and Google but couldn't find anything.
It's a tax refund. Usually what we would be paying them, they are giving it to us.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
There's a tax on bush now?

I'm glad i shaved.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
You only get $600 depending on how much you earned and how many taxes you earned last year.

I think you need to have earned more than $3000 last year to get anything.

I think it's coming in May or June
Quote by Audio™
You only get $600 depending on how much you earned and how many taxes you earned last year.

I think you need to have earned more than $3000 last year to get anything.

I think it's coming in May or June

Yeah, I heard May or June but I also heard that they'll try and get it out earlier.

I love how Bush is going to be hated even more when this idea fails and flushes the economy even further down the drain.
yea first time i say theletter in the mail im like the eff?but yea i need a new guitar
It depends on the last two digits of your social security number
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Yay! Inflation!

It's a horrible plan.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It's actually a rebate, and while it's great that we all get a couple hundred bucks all it's really doing is adding more money to the system which decreases the value of the money further.

You wonder why the dollar is in decline?

They have already sent out the first batch and they should all be mailed by August
Quote by magnus_maximus
Say hello to hyperinflation! This idea has been tried and failed miserably. Mr Bush has clearly never heard of the German Hyperinflation and the Weimar Republic.

Well, of course he wouldn't have, but his economic advisers should have known what the consequences of this ridiculous idea will be.

His advisers are mostly politicos, not economists. They think this idea is good because it worked for Reagan in the 80s, to make a slight bump in the economy to kickstart out of recession... however there's a time and place for that and it is definitely not now.
Quote by pratt121
It's actually a rebate, and while it's great that we all get a couple hundred bucks all it's really doing is adding more money to the system which decreases the value of the money further.

You wonder why the dollar is in decline?

They have already sent out the first batch and they should all be mailed by August
His advisers are mostly politicos, not economists. They think this idea is good because it worked for Reagan in the 80s, to make a slight bump in the economy to kickstart out of recession... however there's a time and place for that and it is definitely not now.

Yeah well, I mean, Bush hasn't exactly concerned himself with our economy in the past, so what makes people think he actually cares now all of the sudden? As far as I'm concerned he's doing it to further hurt the economy willingly.
We're only strays.