ok so I plug in one of my cables to my guitar which leads to the wah wah. The other cable is fine because from the wah it goes to the amp. I have a live wire cable. This all started on Friday and got worse today. Heres the problem. Everytime i play the cable loses the signal so i get no sound and i hear a "crackling" noise everytime before it gives out. Then i hear "tssssssssssssss"I'm pretty sure i fried them....The package it was in said it had a "life time Warranty" So recommend me some cables for under $40 please. Thanks.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
If you fried the cable and it has a lifetime warranty. take it back to the store and get it replaced! lifetime warranty is not a gaurantee that it will never break just a gaurantee that they will replace it if it breaks. check both cables with out the wah pedal plugged in
Quote by boxcarmonument
If you fried the cable and it has a lifetime warranty. take it back to the store and get it replaced! lifetime warranty is not a gaurantee that it will never break just a gaurantee that they will replace it if it breaks. check both cables with out the wah pedal plugged in
oh ok. Yeah i already did check both cables without the wah. It still does that. Thanks though
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
That's exactly what happened when I fried my last cable, just go get it replaced, you've got the warranty
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke
You can't fry an instrument cable (with normal use). It has much less than one volt running through it. It's much more likely that the solder joint in the plug has failed.