Page 1 of 4
Saw this earlier, it's pretty much true, mainly the part about people moshing when it's really just unnecessary. I've been pushed into a moshpit at bloc party and kaiser chiefs concerts, I mean come on.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Indubitably.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
the mobile phone one will ALWAYS happen at a BFMV gig, its bound to, theres nothing you can do to stop it

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Don't agree with most of them.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
At a GnR gig i went to, some bastard turned up late then tried to push to the front and at one point started chewing up maltesers and spitting them out at people
Rockin' shit
+1 to standing at a seated venue. That pisses me off so much when people in front of me stand up when I want to sit down. Then, the only way to see the band is to stand, it pisses me off.
I really hate it when fat people go to concerts.

Take your fat and press someone up against a barrier with it somewhere else, fatties.
We're only strays.
Meh. I'm 6'6" and I'm not going to wait for 3 hours outside of a venue so I can stand at the back.
If a 5'0 girl is standing behind me, chances are she came in after me. If you're short, don't stand behind the tallest guy in the crowd.
Hardly rocket science.

Quote by jimmyhotpants
At a GnR gig i went to, some bastard turned up late then tried to push to the front and at one point started chewing up maltesers and spitting them out at people

Yeah that guy's a dick. His name is Axl btw.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I'm very tall and I'll stand wherever the fuck I want, thanks.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by Ichimaru
Meh. I'm 6'6" and I'm not going to wait for 3 hours outside of a venue so I can stand at the back.
If a 5'0 girl is standing behind me, chances are she came in after me. If you're short, don't stand behind the tallest guy in the crowd.
Hardly rocket science.

im 6'3. i always let shorter girls go infront,

*sigh*because im a nice guy *sigh*.
TBH i only notice that stuff if the show is crap in itself. stop being so anal and just enjoy the show instead of wondering what bad thing will happen next.
i've been kicked in the head by crowdsurfers so many times i can't remember; had people bloking my view with elbows n stuff but if i've paid £40 to see a band i'm not gunna let one person ruin it because im not a stuck up ****.

360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by meh17
Who cares, let them enjoy themselves, pffft killjoys

I love it when people are hypocrites.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by aaron6890
im 6'3. i always let shorter girls go infront,

*sigh*because im a nice guy *sigh*.

I did it once, because this girl was ridiculously short, I mean she had to tiptoe to put her elbows over the barrier, which I was practically leaning over at the waist.
That lucky bitch, front row at Megadeth ;[
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
These are all reasons why I don't go to rock/metal concerts.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ichimaru
I did it once, because this girl was ridiculously short, I mean she had to tiptoe to put her elbows over the barrier, which I was practically leaning over at the waist.

It always amuses me when there's some girls at a metal show in the mosh pit who are like 4 feet tall.

They get completely decimated.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Ichimaru

i let an entire row of like 8 girls go infront of me at to see the bouncing souls. the leadsinger crowd surfed then fell right in front of them. but if it was a really short and really cute girl, i would have offered her my services as a tall person.
I'm 6'5

I try to be accommodating and know my surroundings and whos behind me and such, but seriously if it's bothering you go find someone else to stand behind, don't try to get my attention in the middle of a song. It's not my fault I'm tall and it's not your fault you're short.
I disagree with number 1 and sometimes 9.

You'll want to remember the moment, and some people are so overcome by seeing their idols in front of them. I suppose as a photographer it'd be weird if I did think people shouldn't take photos or videos but yeah.
And just because you have seating doesn't mean you should always have to remain seated.

Otherwise, mostly true, especially the tall people in front of short people part
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by metaldud536
But you like rock and metal no?

Not anymore really. I treasure a few select bands/musicians, but I have no interest in the majority of rock/metal.

Now I always go to jazz or classical concerts. Some people may find them boring, but I like the fact that everyone is quiet and taking in the music peacefully and respectively and I can easily hear everything. Plus the acoustics are almost always way better for classical/jazz gigs than rock/metal gigs.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

You'll want to remember the moment, and some people are so overcome by seeing their idols in front of them. I suppose as a photographer it'd be weird if I did think people shouldn't take photos or videos but yeah.
And just because you have seating doesn't mean you should always have to remain seated.

Otherwise, mostly true, especially the tall people in front of short people part

I say let people take photos. But not videos with a cellphone, because I have to filter all these crap quality vids on youtube when I look for decent concert footage.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I practise the right for me to intimidate by standing tall at shows!

Don't like it? It's not like the world is three dimensional or anything so you can walk around me or check it out at a different angle...
In a small venue people talking is intolerable. Also tall people. Why tall people? I am considerably shorter then you, be a pal won't you?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

very true, plus i like watching videos (the good quality live ones) on youtube. and you if its a seated show, people hardly ever sit (well in my experience).

oh and if it helps you not hate tall people i'd let you go infront of me.
I agree with the phones to a certain extent, especailly when you're right at the front, you should be banging that head, screaming those lyrics. And the photos and films taken on phones are always a mess, why can't people just enjoy the show?

I dis agree with not standing up at seated venues, it's SO much better when everyone's standing. If you are short, you should swap with someone who has a ticket further back - chances are they'll be dying to get closer to the front. same with avoiding crowdsurfers and moshpits- DON'T GO DOWN THE FRONT.
The getting to the front one is retarded. I always get to the front when I go to see my favorite bands, why wouldn't you?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
The getting to the front one is retarded. I always get to the front when I go to see my favorite bands, why wouldn't you?

The article was talking about getting there hours before hand just to get that front spot.

I go whenever, and I still manage to get to the front.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by tr3nt

You shouldn't barge to the front because people have probably been waiting for hours to get that place.
If you want to be at the front, you just have to come earlier.
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
The worst I've seen is 'I'm pregnant, can I stand in front of you?' when I was at the barrier. Aye right, what the **** is a pregnant girl doing at the barrier of a ****ing Machine Head concert?
As for the standing up in seated areas, I disagree. Some people can't get standing tickets so have to put up with seats, and seats are always far away, and therefore suck.
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by cobain_is_king at May 3, 2008,
when dumbass people get ****faced and vomit. what's the point? there isn't.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Page 1 of 4