Page 1 of 2
i jus got some new Ernie Ball 'Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom' strings and i just put them on my Epi LP. I played it for 2 hours straight because they sounded so great. the second longest is 40 minutes lol. I dont gig or anything. i dont have much time for band practice because of GCSE's. Whats your longest playing time?
About an hour and a half at band practice.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Uh...about 8 hours, with v.short breaks for drinks, snacks or toilet. I was exhausted by the end, but I didn't actually notice the time go. I just looked at the clock, and was like...what the hell, it's 11pm already.
I DID have a 7 hour band practice a few weeks ago.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
me and my old band use to jam for like a whole day, litterally from 9 or 10 in the morning till 9 or 10 at night... was awesome, we were all like 14, i don't think i'll ever be in a band again that will do that coz of jobs and college work and stuff
The second longest before that was only 40 minutes? Damn, that's short.

The longest I have played was probably around 3 and half to 4 hours.
4 hours in a row

just for fun

(i was borred to death)
Drum drum drum away!
about 6 hours, from 3 to 9 one day. I just felt likek playin g i guess.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
about 3 hours once
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
probably something like 8 hours
although usually i play about 6-8 hours on days, but break it down into smaller chunks, after all i need to eat
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
6 hours jamming with my friends one night, but i have done 3 hours just by myself.i do atleast an hour a day for practicing but usually ends up more then that
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by ctb
i normally end up playing 3 hours straight when i'm bored.

+1

although my longest is about 5 hours
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
I practise for at least an hour everyday, after that i play along to songs for between 30 mins - 6/7 hours
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

6 hours, no break. although i had the tv on at the same time for some of that. i think i had just argued with my mum and i was livid so i thought i'd have a ridiculously long practice!
~11h on my first band practise.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
2-3 hours everyday usually unless i have to work.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
The Most I have ever spent is 13 hours, parents/brother weren't home for the weekend, and I just played licks and worked on sweeps, I only took breaks for breakfast/lunch/dinner. It was over a 15 hour time period, so I think it would be around 13 hours.
I wish i lived alone, i just can't seem to practice when my family's around. longest i get is like 4 hours in the evening when nobody's home.
**** guys that would kill me, 6 hours was mental enough for me! oh well we all work differently.
9 hours.. I did have 1 toilet break and went eating once though
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
2.5-3 hours once
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
nice. how long do people actually practise playing the trumpet lol. guitarists are so dedicated to take up 6 hours of their day to practice. respect dudes. ROCK ON!!!
ive jammed for almost 8 hours we did almost nothing productive tho
I am me. Live with it.
When I recorded Far Beyond the Sun, Unholy Confessions and Grandfathers clock, they are all on my profile.

It took me 6 hours, I just uploaded them at different days.
I played from about 7pm - 5am, with small breaks (drinks, piss break, etc.) and realized what time it was, tried to get some sleep before school and ended up lying in bed for two hours, was fun.
Quote by AndyMcDandy
"What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?"

People usually don't...
probably like 5 or 6 when i was recording a song.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Has anyone mentioned the guy who pissed his pants while playing guitar without realising a few days ago?

He must play a long time without breaks.
Quote by leony03
i jus got some new Ernie Ball 'Skinny Top, Heavy Bottom' strings and i just put them on my Epi LP. I played it for 2 hours straight because they sounded so great. the second longest is 40 minutes lol. I dont gig or anything. i dont have much time for band practice because of GCSE's. Whats your longest playing time?

lol i do that almost every day, 2 hours straight of practice, my longest would be about 5 hours, i love lunch. i can go back to playing after eating my lunch.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I did a 14 month long solo standing in the desert, wind blowing through my hair.
Page 1 of 2