Hello.
I'm trying to learn this playing style. But I have no idea about any efficient way of training it. I've been training with metronome (+5 bpm every time I was able to play the lick) but it seems no to give a lot of result.
How should I train it? Any 1 has a good tab or instruction for exercises?
What's the most efficient way of training it?

Cheers.
Poor polish guitar player.
Just practice it man.

Make sure you've got the proper technique to. Cause that ****s up a lot of people.

Also this would be better of in Advanced Techniques.
Yea I'm actually asking about the technique, what it should be?
If mod could move it. I would be glad.
Poor polish guitar player.
Look up some Frank Gambale vids. In fact he releases a tuition tape a while ago, which is supposedly very good.
i wouldnt say this is a basic technique i think you would get better responses in the advanced techniques forum. my advice practice small sweeps first like 3 strings do not jump into 6 string sweeps straight away and if you have a teacher or anyone you know who can sweep ask them to show you how to do it.
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Nearly all of the sweep lessons have riffs where no two fingers lie on the same fret. How would you sweep a riff like this? Or a major arpeggio like A?

----5------
------7----
--------7--

Do you use one finger and barre the fret? My fingers are simply too big to fit cleanly on both strings at the same time.