Personally, I yell for help if anybody else is home. If not, it's time to hit the shower.

What do other UG'ers do when they are cursed with a lack of tp?
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
Thankfully my mum has the foresight to always keep an extra roll in the cupboard under the sink
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
The inside of my parents' pillow case.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I quickly run into my parents' room and get more toilet paper out from under the bed. Keep in mind it's hard to run with your trousers at your ankles.
i tell myself "Wth, nothing to do about it" and then just on with the pants and walk away.
one time my brother ran out of tiolet paper and he took of his shirt and used it.

and then put it back on
haha
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
it's gross but i use....used tissues
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
One should always be prepared. If there looks to be a short supply, don't begin the mission until you've re-stocked.

Anyway, there is always more on the shelf in my house. UNLESS YOU RUN OUT OF THAT, OH GOD
when youre sittin on the john and the toilet papers gone, be a man... use your hand

......heard a dude say that once and it made me crack up
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
We keep our TP in a small cabinet near our toilet in the main bathroom.

If I'm in my bathroom (half bath) I usually yell for help. If no one is home, I waddle for it myself.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Vermintide
One should always be prepared. If there looks to be a short supply, don't begin the mission until you've re-stocked.

+100000000000000
I yell for help too. But if know else is home, than why do you have to get in the shower? I just go get some more.
In my house we have a cabinet over the toilet that has the toilet paper but people in my house never check when its running out so sometimes we do run out of toilet paper. Just like everyone else i usually yell and see if someone can throw me a roll, ive used tissues and paper towels before. Otherwise i hit the shower because we keep the huge pack of TP in the basement and im usually in the upstairs bathroom
Quote by ctb
i've used the flannel numerous times.

poor daddy.

If people are home i shout for more toilet paper, if im home alone, i go and get some more and go back into the bathroom and continue wiping my ass.

and, what? Hit the shower?! What do you do? Wash the sh*t off with the force of the water coming out the shower head or something?
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Ive only ever ran out once, and in that event I ended up trying to run/waddle to another bathroom to finish off there...

But a funny story:

One of my mates once ran out on a caravan holiday, so he used the towel, but didnt tell anyone. After a while his dad had a wash... and used that towel....all over his face...
I use the empty TP roll to scrape most of it out.

After that, I'll usually pull my pants back up and hope the skidmarks don't get too bad...
I would yell first, and if no one's home, then i would just get out of the bathroom and go into my mom's room where she has a big bag of toilet paper. or else, ya shower, or just use my hand and keep rinsing it with water in the tap beside me.
Quote by seedmole
Personally, I yell for help if anybody else is home. If not, it's time to hit the shower.

What do other UG'ers do when they are cursed with a lack of tp?

You just ran out of it a minute ago, didn't you? And now you're posting it on UG.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
what the hell?
i get more, my stock is less than 3 feet away. i barely need to lean.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by lemon
Thankfully my mum has the foresight to always keep an extra roll in the cupboard under the sink

+1 I've never run out
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by magnus_maximus
**** bricks. Luckily, I'm in the right place to do so.

Yeah I yell, then waddle out of the bathroom if I receive no assistance and get some out of my parents bathroom down the hall.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Use a sock/socks.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by eggo_boi_15

If people are home i shout for more toilet paper, if im home alone, i go and get some more and go back into the bathroom and continue wiping my ass.

and, what? Hit the shower?! What do you do? Wash the sh*t off with the force of the water coming out the shower head or something?

You do hand stands. And then you have to wash your hair REALLY REALLY thoroughly.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't use TP. Ever. I just have Marvin, my prison bitch, lick my asshole clean after i take a dump.
kill all humans
I get up, and hold my ass cheeks so they don't smear poo on eachother and get some more from the cabinet.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I personally just yell out for somone to get me some more; or if there isn't anyone home i just go get it myself.

But my friend in the other hand..I remember he didnt have any more toilet paper in this movie theatere bathroom and when i went to walk the bathroom to see why hes taking so long there was shi- all over the stall walls..