You're gonna say "oh no, not another one" but i've been critting other's songs and never had the opportunity to had mine.Could you please give it a shot?

Archive contains
- GuitarPro 5.1 w/RealSound tab
- GuitarPro 4
- Midi Export

I've used wah in most of the song so in the GP4 and midi you'll miss the different tune.
Thanks in advance and don't forget the criticizing!(jeez i know you won't)

Appearently i cannot upload the file again but as long as my wrong forum thread remains open you cand use it to download it
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14080667#post14080667
Last edited by szekelymihai at May 3, 2008,
Honestly it is quite aqward in my opinion.
ive never heard of this particular genre or style.

Crit my skills?
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Honestly it is quite aqward in my opinion.
ive never heard of this particular genre or style.

Crit my skills?
How do i do that?tried yesterday also but can't find where to actually rate, just to listen
Quote by szekelymihai
How do i do that?tried yesterday also but can't find where to actually rate, just to listen

Comment them and you can rate them there.
tlle have a little drop down box
he's right, it is awkward. i enjoyed it though.

add some drums!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
he's right, it is awkward. i enjoyed it though.

add some drums!

Would you like to help with that? i tried but they just seem to come up and ruin everything.I mean if youve got time/patience/any ideas for it.
It started off pretty well. A cool riff, great backing bass, good use of the lead guitar. I really enjoyed it, right up to the break.

At that point things kinda just fall apart.

The break is just plain bad, maybe drums would help, but I don't think so, it's just kind of awkward and kills the flow.

After that you've got the bass solo, which really isn't a bass solo at all since all it's really doing is following the guitar at a higher than normal octave. On top of that, the chord progression you're using and the rhythm behind it are pretty much straight from a Muse song (who's name I can't recall).

The solo is a bit of a mess. there's some really super awkward phrasing going on. Maybe it sounds good when it's played on a real guitar, but GPro definitely doesn't make it sound good.

The legato stuff is definitely good though, I like how you did that.

Anyway, at this point you could do two things...

Either;
A) Ignore everything I say and just call me an overly critical jackass

or

B) Cut everything from the break and beyond and start from there, try to give it direction and build off of the really good start you had, instead of completely changing directions like you did.
I only liked the intro...then everything just seemed to be random guitar notes flying around on chords that changed rythm constantly. However at bar 62 it came back on track and I guess the ending was kind of well.
Anyways, a song of this style without drums won't have the same potential. Add the drums, the song will improve much much more.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic