I seen this on youtube, thought ill'd share it with you guys

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=06uMXPD3Q9w&feature=related

When i first watched this i felt like going finding the assholes that did it and burn them alive , secondly i wanted to go hug my dog haha

Post videos that anger you too

P.S. i tried the search bar, if there is a thread similar to this please forgive me!

EDIT:

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/2820/
Last edited by xAbyssusx at May 3, 2008,
I refuse to watch the video, for three reasons.

1. I'm having an alright day
2. I love dogs
and finally, I'm eating a bitchin' sandwich.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
The marine throwing the dog always makes me stabby.
Quote by Colgate Total
and finally, I'm eating a bitchin' sandwich.
Lucky. All I've got is some crackers.
Last edited by Flying Couch at May 3, 2008,
Quote by St.Loony
[THREAD] Any Fall Out Boy Cover on there or Fall Out Boy doing covers[/THREAD]

If you clicked the video to see what it is or read the TS post, you'd really not be bothering to post your hate-post's here.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
watching hayden christensen play anakin skywalker in episodes 2 and 3

Edit: just watched the video, i hate people like that
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Def
what type of sandwich ?

Some homemade one from the Deli.

Whole wheat toast, tomatoes, onions, ham, bacon (that's right, bitches. Ham and bacon), lettuce, mayo, and a lot of cheese.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Kingyem0c0re
If you clicked the video to see what it is or read the TS post, you'd really not be bothering to post your hate-post's here.

I see what you mean

Sorry
That's horrible.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by The Minorthreat
Lucky I wasn't there becuase I would of whiped all their asses one by one.

Exactly how i felt when i watched it
Omygod

Im crying ...

God ****ing Assholes I Hope They Rot And Die And Burn

If I Was There I Would Kill Them, Seriously I Cant Handle This

look at it trying to hide in the corner omg

how can they do that it's horrible!!

please someone explain to me why you would do somethign like that

It's like I see my own dog beaten like that she would react the same way

omg
Last edited by Nielsyboy at May 3, 2008,
Quote by Nielsyboy
Omygod

Im crying ...

God ****ing Assholes I Hope They Rot And Die And Burn

If I Was There I Would Kill Them, Seriously I Cant Handle This

look at it trying to hide in the corner omg

how can they do that it's horrible!!

please someone explain to me why you would do somethign like that

I've seen/heard a whole, whole, whole lot worse. That video isn't bad at all.
The video inside my head.

I hate when some **** thing that happened to me and I can't stop thinking about it.
M U S E
Quote by Colgate Total
Some homemade one from the Deli.

Whole wheat toast, tomatoes, onions, ham, bacon (that's right, bitches. Ham and bacon), lettuce, mayo, and a lot of cheese.

dude holy crap that sound orgasmic
Quote by Craigo
I'm sorry, the actions of one person has changed my view of thousands. The general belief I now hold is that all Yank soldiers are immoral because they all act like that

there are also videos of them teaching young children to chant "f*ck iraq", other things, so on and so forth.

There's more than one of them.
Quote by original=punk
there are also videos of them teaching young children to chant "f*ck iraq", other things, so on and so forth.

There's more than one of them.

Still, it's a minority.
Quote by NOT_haxors
dude holy crap that sound orgasmic

Dude, it's one of the best sandwiches I've had in a while. It was like... $5.75 though, gonna buy another one tomorrow.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Craigo
Watching a raccoon be skinned alive and watching it squirm in pain as it died slowly.

You couldve made that rhyme and use it as a cannibal corpse song.

Watching a racoon being skinned alive, it squirming in pain as it slowly died.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
You couldve made that rhyme and use it as a cannibal corpse song.

Watching a racoon being skinned alive, it squirming in pain as it slowly died.

The raccoon was still alive after the skinning, and it was slammed down on the ground a few times.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
The raccoon was still alive after the skinning, and it was slammed down on the ground a few times.

Alive after being skinned, the raccoon was hurt. It was repeatedly picked up, then slammed to the dirt.

When all else fails, ask the pit.
Any animal abuse, a large amount of republicans, and morons.

I've read about much worse. Some kid was having a party at his house, doused his parrot in some flammable substance(can't recall exactly what), and lit him on fire. He was arrested for animal cruelty. But after I read that article, I really wanted to go to him and beat the **** out of him with a bat. People hurt animals because they're defenseless and weak. I'd like to see those skater punks try doing that to a tiger/bear. If they did, it would be asta la vista bitches.
that video of nickelback "covering" the metallica song: four horsemen. it is As GHEY AS IF NOT GHEYER THAN GOATSE

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by Colgate Total

What i dont get is why dont they brake its neck or slit its throat? I mean if you have to skin it at least kill it in a humane way.

oh my god

Quote by Colgate Total

I want a sandwich
That reminds me of a thing that happened a couple of weeks ago.

Me and my mate was walking down to the local shop to get som snacks and coke for the night in the recording studio, the time was around 10PM. As we walk by an alley we hear a dog sqeal in the alley followed by laughter.

We peak in to see what the **** they are up to and we see about four guys about our age beating the dog with big stick. Thats when my brain ticks out of control and goes into rage mode. I walk up to them ALONE grab one of them by the hair pull him backwards toward me, turn him around and punch him as hard as i can in the gut, as he sqeals i straighten him up again and punch him in the stomach again so that he falls to the ground. The other three gets angry and my friend comes to me to back me up. So they swing the stick and it hits me hard in the shoulder. With all the adrenaline rushing through my body i do not feel the pain and hit him straight in the nose. His nose starts to bleed and his eyes start to tear up. Meanwhile my frind is pushing the other two guys distracting them. I punch the guy in the cheek(Not to hard though) so that he falls to the ground in pain. My friend has managed to get the other guy down so there is only one left.

The guy who was beating the dog. My friend is a MAJOR animal lover, but also a really big guy. He punches the guy in the face knocking him out whilst i make sure the other ones are down.

After all of them are pretty much harmless to us we make sure the dog is alright, it seemed to have taken a severe beating and appeared to have one borken leg. We rush the dog home and my friends parents drive us to a vet with the dog(unknowing of the rumble). The vet asks us if we know how it got hurt. we say we dont know in fear of police problems.He patches the dog up and it stays at the veteranary for the night. My friend takes it home and it is now living with him and is called Etcher.

The moral of the story is: Being outnumbered in a fight and still win is awesome.
Animal cruelty is wrong but that first video wasn't long enough or excruciating enough to provoke some of the reactions some people have posted. And to the guy that posted the Iraq video a couple of disgraces to the U.S. Army do not reflect the moral fiber of the whole. Thats like making a racial stereotype or to some of the other posters a Republican stereotype. Its a logical fallacy based on personal bias. Here's an example
From Wikipedia:
Fallacy of Composition "From Each to All". Arguing from some property of constituent parts, to the conclusion that the composite item has that property e.g. "all the band members (constituent parts) are highly skilled, therefore the band (composite item) is highly skilled". This can be acceptable with certain arguments such as spatio arguments e.g. "all the parts of the car are in the garage, therefore the car is in the garage"

My two cents for the day