IBANEZ WITH DROP-D SWITCH, Ephione Elite SG Standard (Etlitist 61'), Ibanez Artcore AF85

hey guys does anyone have any input on these guitars if so could you please reply thanks
Epi elitists are very, very good quality for the price (as in good as a good gibbo LP). so get that.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The Elitist is the best out of them all since you didn't give a model for the Ibanez.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
how much do you think would be for a Ephione Elite SG Standard (Etlitist 61'? like whats a good price?
Epi elitists are not that cheap (as in about $1000 for the SG). but they ARE well worth it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
just making sure the guitar is what it says cause im looking from a site to buy...thanks
I never used either of them... Drop d switches work great for no trem and if you do covers between standard and drop tuning they are really helpful. As for the hollow body i only use them when i'm doing recording type stuff(IOW messing around) cuz they have alot of tone.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.