This is my first real attempt at a song that doesn't sound like a bunch of random notes I showed it to a few of my friends and thery thought it was pretty cool so I want to know what you guys think.
Attachments:
Viral MasterCraft.zip
i like it man, keep up the good work. might not hurt to mess with harmonizing some stuff. but over all sounds awesome
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Nice song, a bit on the generic power metal side on some parts but still awesome . I would say that this is a decent power metal song, but still it's nothing new/jaw-dropping. Of course, not many songs in here are jaw-dropping, though : . But, yeah, nothing wrong with the song. Some parts of it kinda reminded me of Blind Guardian (which is a good thing!), the riffs were okay, 'cept the thing at ms 40 felt kinda awkward there with the rest and all that. Not quite fitting for power metal, imo. You also took quite too long to start the solo, though when it started, the wait was *not* worth the result. I'd say this is a solid piece, but surely this could be improved.
Well that was okay. Your use of alternating time signatures was a noob move though. It all equalled out to 4/4.

Other than than that, your solo had some out of key notes, and you pretty much used the same 3 or 4 chords throughout the whole song.
I'm a person.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Well that was okay. Your use of alternating time signatures was a noob move though. It all equalled out to 4/4.

Other than the 9/8, right? =P

But yeah, you did just re-use the same thing over and over and over. I forgot it was playing after 17 until the solo. lol

It's nothing special really.. The solo was decent... But other than that really.. Mediocre.

4.5/10