Yesterday I attacked one of my best friends for calling me a 'cripple'.
It went after said friend and threw them into a wall and screamed at them. Then I kinda blacked out and broke down and started shaking and stuff. Five minutes later we were laughing again about the whole thing, and I think this experience of blinding rage was actually quite funny.
Has anyone else ever had random moments of rage over stupid things?
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by metaldud536
Well are you crippled? If you are it woulda been kickass.

No, thats the funny thing, I'm perfectly healthy. I was actually in a good mood.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Yeah, my friend attacked me because I said I banged his girlfriend, so I attacked him back. Just a Bro Scrap. Afterwards we just sorta sat down and drank some beers.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Oh god the pear.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by metaldud536
Then this thread is worthless. I thought it was about some kid in a wheelchair taking back his pride. I was wrong.

Well occassionally I get a dodgy ankle that gives me a limp. Is that any consolation?
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
I punched my mate so hard in the chest once, it was raw red until the next day, I winded him, and the impact as he landed against a wall kicked out one of his braces. This occured after a barrage of blows to the arm and chest as well.

He reminded me of the game I felt bad, said sorry, made sure he was okay, and felt him have a free blow on me. Pointless aggression is always good fun.
I've punched a couple of my friends after they were acting like complete douches. I'd have to say it was pretty uncalled for, on my part.

Bah, I have anger management problems.
Quote by PullTigerTail
No, thats the funny thing, I'm perfectly healthy. I was actually in a good mood.
TS, are you okay? Is there something you want to tell us?

The only times I ever get angry are violations of privacy, and things my brother does.
Quote by Craigo
I punched my mate so hard in the chest once, it was raw red until the next day, I winded him, and the impact as he landed against a wall kicked out one of his braces. This occured after a barrage of blows to the arm and chest as well.

He reminded me of the game I felt bad, said sorry, made sure he was okay, and felt him have a free blow on me. Pointless aggression is always good fun.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
it's hilarial when i flip out
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
I'm kind of glad I don't know you in real life.

I have what I call a Dam Temper. It takes a lot get me really angry, and I won't show any signs of being angry, but when if finally happens, I get unbelievably angry.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
I'm kind of glad I don't know you in real life.

I have what I call a Dam Temper. It takes a lot get me really angry, and I won't show any signs of being angry, but when if finally happens, I get unbelievably angry.

Increible! No lo puedo creer Fernando!

Quote by PullTigerTail
Well occassionally I get a dodgy ankle that gives me a limp. Is that any consolation?

Good enough.
One I was at my cousin's house, and he kept poking me and slapping my ass and stuff, so I told him to stop. He continued, and I warned him multiple times to stop, or I'd hit him. He did it again, and while he was turning to run away, I punched him in the back.

He fell down onto his bed and his eyes kind of rolled back into his head. I started laughing at first, since he often fakes injuries and I didn't believe I'd actually hit him very hard. After about 2 minutes, he still wasn't up. I was kind of worried, but still wasn't sure if he was faking it.

3 minutes later, he got up and stumbled around a bit, then asked what happened. It turns out that I had really knocked him out.

That's probably the worst I've ever done to someone, and that was back when I had pretty bad temper. Now, I'm more chilled out, and I don't get mad so easily.
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by PullTigerTail
Yesterday I attacked one of my best friends for calling me a 'cripple'.
It went after said friend and threw them into a wall and screamed at them. Then I kinda blacked out and broke down and started shaking and stuff. Five minutes later we were laughing again about the whole thing, and I think this experience of blinding rage was actually quite funny.
Has anyone else ever had random moments of rage over stupid things?

are you sure youre well? thats not really normal
Yeah, my friends always shove each other, you know jokingly. My friend shoved me and it hurt my neck so I told him to stop, and he did it again. So i put him in a headlock and a teacher took us to the office and said he could suspend us, but both me and my friend kept telling them it was jokingly so we got away free. We laughed afterward but I was enraged for like 30 seconds there.
Over-reaction much.
No I have this thing called control unless someone is absolutely relentless for an extended time period towards me.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by JackWhite333
The only rage I have is against the machine.
I honestly thought that's what the thread was going to be about when I saw it.
I used to have a bit of an anger problem, but I got it under control.

I'm disappointed that this thread is about neither the band, nor 28 Days/Weeks Later...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
i used to have rage problems. but then i started to play guitar. Cept now when i am angry i can play ultra uber hardcore metal and put my anger out on my pick. I used to flip out at dumb stuff.....in fact sometimes i'll see something and i'll just get really pissed off about it. My personal worst rage incident was when i was at a friends house and my friends brother kept making fun of me even after i told him to stop. So when my friend started laughing i obviously had to punch him in the nards :P it was 2nd grade. We weren't friends for a while after that. now we're cool
Quote by metaldud536
Well are you crippled? If you are it woulda been kickass.

That made my afternoon
...And this is why drugs are baaad.

dude seriously, you need help. that's not normal, not funny. what if you had done serious damage?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I usually go into the back warehouse at work and punch boxes with all my strength till my knuckles are big, red and almost bleeding. I hate my job so much.

I fear the managers will tell me off for having loads of boxes full of knuckle marks on them

I really shouldn't bottle it up...