For those of you who watched the derby, who finds it strange that no one cared about the horse who died? They just showed a bunch of girls in giant hats jumping up and down in excitement.
For those that didn't know, Eight Belles was a horse who raced, she fell, broke both her front ankles, and was soon euthanized.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by TheQuailman
Steak.

Only thing that came to my mind.

Corned Beef came to my mind.

Lot's of it.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
she got second in the race at least, went out in a blaze of glory. Big Brown aint got shit on Pyro for the Preakness
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
tis never nice when a horse has to be put down. They don't show it because it's distressing to younger viewers. Or at least that's why they don't show it over here. The people celebrating probably didn't even know about it.

who won btw?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
tis never nice when a horse has to be put down. They don't show it because it's distressing to younger viewers. Or at least that's why they don't show it over here. The people celebrating probably didn't even know about it.

who won btw?

Big Brown
what horse is the guy riding who they've been showing, who got third place a long time ago, and is now back trying to reclaim his lost pride?