A search.

I can't possibly be the only one fascinated by the military airbase located out in the desert in Nevada in the U.S?

Seriously, what do you think of it?
What about if they are hiding something? Let's talk about anything concerning it, facts, points of conspiracy origin, anything.

I'm just going to start by saying that the military personnel has been granted permission to fire and kill if a person is spotted within the perimeter, which is pretty goddamn big.

I do believe they are hiding something in there, I just have no idea what.
The government is hiding things?

Dude... you have blown my mind. [j/k]

Seriously, I think they're primarily testing advanced aircraft.
I read this article and now I see black vans out of my house.

Some guys came out, I think they're coming in.

No, they're trying to take me! HELP! HEED MY WORDS OR SUFFER THE SAME FATE!

Possibly Ive seen to much

Hangar 18 now I know too much
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Cue guitar solo!
Quote by Flying Couch

Seriously, I think they're primarily testing advanced aircraft.

+1.
Call me Trey.
Quote by TheQuailman
Bah, some people just need to take off their tinfoil hats.
That and a swift kick in the rear.

?

I don't believe any conspiracy theories regarding Area 51. I just think they use it to test special aircraft and they don't want people to get information on the models, blueprints, etc. People need to stop watching Independence Day and taking it as fact.
Quote by TheQuailman
Bah, some people just need to take off their tinfoil hats.
That and a swift kick in the rear.

Aw, Quailman, you hurt my feelings.
Seriously though, I made this thread so we could talk about the whole secrecy thing, because I like to wonder exactly how much the government is hiding.
Stop being a party pooper.
They just use it to research new aircrafts.
All the UFO's crap is BS.
I mean, I believe that they do keep weird stuff somewhere. But I doubt that you can see it from Google Earth.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

do people in norway and argentina actually care about this stuff? i dont care, and i live just a few hours away.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
do people in norway and argentina actually care about this stuff? i dont care, and i live just a few hours away.

Dude, it's the internets. We care about ANYTHING that can be remotely bizarre.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

They're Probably keeping that place active just to attract people there. Which is handy because then they could open the real thing somewhere else where noone would bother them.

Of course thats b/s right?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by urik
Dude, it's the internets. We care about ANYTHING that can be remotely bizarre.

?
Quote by cobain_is_king
My god...these guys have been dead for a hundred years!

! MGS
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Dude, relax, it's just the party van, chill out, those guys are cool.
Quote by osXtiger
They're Probably keeping that place active just to attract people there. Which is handy because then they could open the real thing somewhere else where noone would bother them.

Thanks, now I have something to be paranoid about again.

metalhead:

I don't believe the government is hiding anything. All the talk about it is gossip. People like to make up stuff about their neighbours just like they like to make up stuff about the government, it only seems natural.

It's just an old army base where they developed aircraft and weaponry for WWII. The only reason they even keep it up with all the press it's recieved (seriously, if the government HAD anything that secretive in there they would have moved it the first time a van full of guys with foil hats and streched out t-shirts covered in Dorito crumbs showed up) is to distract you from the places they're REALLY hiding all that cool swag.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
NOT THE FINGERS!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT THAT OUT OF MY HEAD AND NOW IT'S BACK

Sorry for all caps
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Well, the shoot to kill thing isn't as suspicious as it may seem. During WWII underneath Grand Central Terminal if you wandered into the basement floors they'd shoot to kill. It could be a number of things. Also to Quailman, The government not hide stuff? Are you serious? I mean it makes perfect sense for them to hide a bunch of stuff, I'm not saying there are aliens or anything there but I mean the military would hide a bunch of **** from the public just so the enemy doesn't know what we really have.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Clearly the OP is asking too many questions. You might be interested in...quieting down a bit, if you know whats good for you.

We wouldn't want anything bad to happen now, would we?