i was wondering if anyone here on ug watches or has heard of reaper. its a show on the cw. its on tuesdays at 8.

heres the website
http://www.cwtv.com/shows/reaper
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
The only thing I know about it is Kevin Smith directed the pilot.

Other than that, I'm lost.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It's on E4 in the UK. I didn't like it at first, but now I really do. Although the writers' strike messed it up so they're playing repeats at the moment or something?

How about Pushing Daisies anyone? I love it
Quote by mulletman500

How about Pushing Daisies anyone? I love it

I've watched a few episodes, it's not great...
Yea, I've seen reaper. its pretty funny. i like it.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
i watched it every tuesday, until it moved to thrusday, then i watched it then, but then it moved back to tuesday, so now im back to the status quo, shame it might not be picked up, its a good show, up there in the likes of buffy the vampire slayer. on a side note his ex girl friend cady (i think cant remember) was really hot. either way im still a fan.
Quote by aaron6890
i watched it every tuesday, until it moved to thrusday, then i watched it then, but then it moved back to tuesday, so now im back to the status quo, shame it might not be picked up, its a good show, up there in the likes of buffy the vampire slayer. on a side note his ex girl friend cady (i think cant remember) was really hot. either way im still a fan.

WOAH! STOP! who wouldnt pick this show up? i think its awesome. just because its not another crime show noone wants it? i guess i wouldnt be suprised, comedy central rejected another awesome show: stella
I saw the second episode
We were just like "...what's going on" for the entire thing
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by aaron6890

yea man at first i was lik andi isnt that hot, cady is way hotter, but now i kinda lik andi better.
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by hmblm12
WOAH! STOP! who wouldnt pick this show up? i think its awesome. just because its not another crime show noone wants it? i guess i wouldnt be suprised, comedy central rejected another awesome show: stella

these two links should explain it, and provide a way to help:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/04/28/reaper-might-be-canceled-but-gossip-girl-is-safe/

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/04/30/bret-harrison-wants-your-socks/

oh and stella was awesome i have the dvd's

plus i see how people could think andi is hot, but i still think of her as the psycho on heros, not reaper, but cady is way hotter.
I like it... the devil is awesome
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5