Page 1 of 3
Some movies don't even make sense these days.

The wicker man but made me say "Lol wut?"
I don't get it.

Any one else seen some ....senseless movies.
Like.. Searchbar? ((sorry : P))
Yeah, The Wickerman, that was Pear worthy the entire movie....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Napoleon Dynamite.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
****ing starship troopers. awful movie. the second mortal kombat movie made me want to pry my eyes out with a spoon and rinse them off.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by FireandFlames
the matrix

It's cos u r not 1337. I made sense to us computer literate people.
Quote by kennyvspenny
****ing starship troopers. awful movie. the second mortal kombat movie made me want to pry my eyes out with a spoon and rinse them off.

The 2nd Mortal Kombat was horrible.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
The Life Aquatic. I thought I missed something the first time I watched it...then I watched it a second time. Nope, there was nothing to miss.
I will give serious kudos to anyone who thoroughly understands "Lost Highways" by David Lynch
Chumscrubber. I must have missed something in that movie, it seemed like there should be some sort of point, but I didn't see it.
Donnie Darko if you don't think about it, but once you take a few minutes then you're fine.
Donnie ****ing Dorko

edit: ^no, i still don't get it...am i slightly retarded or is it the movie?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
i am legend kicked ass! but seriously, tyler perry's movies make no sense. neither did "be kind rewind" but it was still a good movie.
run lola run? :s
its the most senseless movie ive ever seen :s i really dunno what the hell.. whatever Oo its just omfgwtfbbq
Quote by djc1993
i am legend kicked ass! but seriously, tyler perry's movies make no sense. neither did "be kind rewind" but it was still a good movie.

I thought the whole movie was a movie that those two guys made and at the end it was gonna be like "WHAT A TWIST!" ...but it didnt, thats how much it sucked
oh man, I gotta agree with the Village.

Movie was great, then it turns out the retarded guy is the monster and the village is in some kinda park??? wtf???? it would've been so cool as a normal horror movie with a real monster, but nooo they had to try some stupid **** that every toddler could've told them was a crappy idea.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Elephant.

Second
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

Allan Quatermain And The Lost City Of Gold, anyone?

edit: sorry for the double
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

Quote by kennyvspenny
While Starship Troopers is being mentioned, did we ever decide if that movie was actually supposed to be a comedy? I've never been able to tell if it was so bad it was terrible or so bad that it was actually good...?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Heavy Metal. Watched it on some youtube like site, then i think i realized what it ment to be truly tripping on acid
Basically any David Lynch Film. I think some are enjoyable but then he throws some pretentious art-snobery into his movies to make it appear like his films are deep. But all the explanations out there for his movies aren't very deep IMHO. Also The Number 23.... such a waste of time.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I saw There Will Be Blood earlier. There were a few scenes, mostly the final one, that were like "..wut?" but in a good way. F*cking brilliant movie.

I was actually going to say There Will Be Blood. I think it is an unbelievably good movie, but the ending was just kind of like "oh, i guess that's the end." Still, great movie.
I dont remember what it was called, my aunt was watching it the last time I was over at her house, it was about this women and one day she would wake up and her husband would be dead, then the next morning he would be alive, then he would be dead again
Quote by therealtater
I dont remember what it was called, my aunt was watching it the last time I was over at her house, it was about this women and one day she would wake up and her husband would be dead, then the next morning he would be alive, then he would be dead again

I know what movie you're talking about but I can't remember the name. It actually made sense if you watched the whole thing, just gotta take into account that whole "Time Paradox" thing...
I personally really liked The Fountain, but I can see how a lot of people would get the crap confused out of them by it. It's very open to interpretation IMO.
Quote by Just Andrew
While Starship Troopers is being mentioned, did we ever decide if that movie was actually supposed to be a comedy? I've never been able to tell if it was so bad it was terrible or so bad that it was actually good...?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be a comedy, judging from things the producers wrote about it in various places. It may be terrible but it has a sort of classic status, so in that sense it's good. Somehow....
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I personally really liked The Fountain, but I can see how a lot of people would get the crap confused out of them by it. It's very open to interpretation IMO.

yeah i made the mistake of taking my date to that movie. she almost didn't want to see me again when i said i had actually liked it xD
Quote by RCalisto
run lola run? :s
its the most senseless movie ive ever seen :s i really dunno what the hell.. whatever Oo its just omfgwtfbbq

Great film. I think it just shows you that every action has a reaction. There's no right ending.
It's gonna be a blue day
Page 1 of 3