yes, we in Germany even deal with it in school. we have to make sure that we know what's going on in the land of big bucks!

(being of american decent, i feel no shame in saying such things!)
We get the occasional headlines, even over the candidacy elections (or whatever it is you call them). Not that I understand why.
I'm a communist. Really.
Yep. But i'm sure the same thing happened in America for the Australian election.

has no signature.
I know that Obama and Clinton are squabbling like toddlers in a sand-pit. I must say, I haven't heard anything about Bush in a while. The electoral candidates seem to have taken the spotlight in the British media.

TIME

...I've created my own time signature. Geddit?

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
WE don't even follow our politics. Everywhere else follows it closer, so...Yeah.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
I know that Obama and Clinton are squabbling like toddlers in a sand-pit. I must say, I haven't heard anything about Bush in a while. The electoral candidates seem to have taken the spotlight in the British media.
they pretty much have. everyones just hoping he doesnt fuck everything up in the next 8 months or so that hes in office.
I have no opinion on this matter.
American news often reports on developments in most European countries, so I don't see why they wouldn't return the favor.
What kind of question is that, anyway? do you think Europeans are all a bunch of ignoramuses with accents? We follow what your stupid country is up to more than you do, likely, so that we don't get screwed over by your asshole presidents.

I say, wot wot
BBC News gives us updates every couple of days, you know, the big state elections, and obvious things. I stay interested, because the USA is the most powerful country in the World - not for long, though - and it's worth having a look at who's going to rule the world next.

But the real question is, how many Americans follow politics outside their country?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
What kind of question is that, anyway? do you think Europeans are all a bunch of ignoramuses with accents? We follow what your stupid country is up to more than you do, likely, so that we don't get screwed over by your asshole presidents.

*facepalm*

moron.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

I say, wot wot

Us in Canada follow American politics almost more than we do of our own. :S
The BBC has put far more money and manpower into covering the Democratic nominations than it did for the local elections and the London mayoral election. This pisses me off.
Quote by freddaahh
But the real question is, how many Americans follow politics outside their country?

i follow politics in my own country, and i know the basics for other countries. but i dont follow them closely aside from what is on the world news.

but i dont pass judgment on the decisions of other countries' governments, because i dont live there, and my opinion would be based on ignorance.

*HINT, HINT*
Quote by freddaahh
BBC News gives us updates every couple of days, you know, the big state elections, and obvious things. I stay interested, because the USA is the most powerful country in the World - not for long, though - and it's worth having a look at who's going to rule the world next.

0.0000001% , unfortunately
Quote by 11223344554433
Yep. But i'm sure the same thing happened in America for the Australian election.

Actually, I did hear about the Australian election.

Many countries follow our politics cause America has Global power and they like to know whats going on. Like the Exchange students at our school, they knows lots about our politics. And they don't seem to be fond of Bush or Hillary.

ftr, I follow politics of many nations if I hear about elections and such.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing