Is the ESP LTD Viper neck as thick as the SG's?

Sorry if it's a silly question.

Cheers
If I recall correctly the Viper neck is a tad thinner. Last time I played a viper was a year ago though, and the last time I played a G400 was a year before that, so I'm not 100% sure.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by vannaXcurses
i dig epi/gib necks

That's great...

TS, The necks are a little thinner.
Signatures are overrated.
My viper neck is pretty thin. Close to the profile of my gibson with a 60s lim taper neck
Thanks for the quick responses guys. Just trying to work out whether i should get a Viper 400 or possibly MH 400 NT.
I've played an Epi SG, and I own a Viper. The SG neck is a little thicker.

ESP/LTD necks are usually known to be not as thick as Gibson necks, but thicker than, say, a Fender Strat neck.
Ibanez necks even thinner again?

I really can't decide on what guitar to upgrade to from my SG. I'd like to go to something with a thinner neck and better pickups...

I'm in to stuff like Between the Buried and Me, Killswitch Engage, A Perfect Circle, Agalloch, Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, Black Dahlia Murder etc.
Last edited by osmesis at May 4, 2008,
Quote by osmesis

I'm in to stuff like Between the Buried and Me, Killswitch Engage, A Perfect Circle, Agalloch, Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, Black Dahlia Murder etc.

i think ESP/LTD is ur brand then
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
i own the MH and played both and Ibanez rg and an sg for a while....the MH is by far what you need...i love mine and wouldnt trade it for the world...and i play the same style your into so...go for the ltd
Quote by osmesis
Ibanez necks even thinner again?

I really can't decide on what guitar to upgrade to from my SG. I'd like to go to something with a thinner neck and better pickups...

Ibanez S series.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix