Since no one in the 'ONLY Gaming Thread' is willing to answer me, or just has not heard of it...

Have any of you heard of an old game called 'The Neverhood'? It came out in the mid-90's. It's a simple clay...sorry... klay-mation point-and-click adventure game, with an ENORMOUS backstory that seemed to go to waste since the developer team disbanded after the game's creation. It came with my old Windows 95 that i got in about '96 or '97.

It had a 'sequel' for PS1 called 'Skullmonkey's, but it's not similar at all. The graphics may look similar and it features the same character (Klaymen) and is in the same universe... but... no.

Anyway, even though I know the mods will probably close this topic since it's "not in the gaming thread", no one in there reads the message or acknowledges that they do because they are too busy talking about GTA4 or something of the like. So I thought I would get the word out; it's an amazing little game.
That game blew.

I remember it from elementary school.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I ****ing loved that game.

I only had a demo of it, that was with some Magic Schoolbus game or something.

But it had like 3 puzzles that I solved over and over again.

I always wanted it, but my parents never let me have it because I was really little and it was rated 'T'.

I see it on ebay occasionally, but seriously, I doubt it will work on my XP.

I'll have to look on limewire or something.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
I ****ing loved that game.

I only had a demo of it, that was with some Magic Schoolbus game or something.

But it had like 3 puzzles that I solved over and over again.

I always wanted it, but my parents never let me have it because I was really little and it was rated 'T'.

I see it on ebay occasionally, but seriously, I doubt it will work on my XP.

I'll have to look on limewire or something.

Actually, it should work fine on XP, i never really played it until i got an XP haha. I always got to the part where you finally cross the bridge, then i got bored.
I can't remember if I beat it or not. I got really far, though. Until I ran the disk over with my computer chair.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.