Yeah I was told to post in riffs and recordings but I've got one non relevant reply in like 7 hours.

I want to use it to mix and master my bands recordings. So a standard rock setup.

Does anyone have any guides or tutorials on what to set stuff at, I just got it..

If theres any other programs to buy *Cough torrents cough* that are good that I should get post them here too.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
maybe ask a forum dedicated to adobe audition? i found three with a simple google search.
I have no opinion on this matter.
The real money you're going to spend is on mics and a mixer. Swing by any big music store and ask them about that stuff.
got my schools condensers, vocal, and a ton of other equipment. Also have a huge Mackie mounted mixer. We have everything to record some quality stuff but I want to figure out how to mix and master it.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

You'll need a mixer that doesn't combine everything into just 2 channels. As long as you keep all the vocals, guitars, etc. on seperate channels. If you don't have that you can just record each part one after the other instead of all at once, then you can use pitch correction for the voice, noise reduction and all the other effects.
it's a 12 channel mixer

Quote by saphrax
It's amasing how many people out there don't / can't use Google.

I know I hate it when people don't use it.

When I use Adobe Audition I just record straight into it and mess with all the EQs and effects after. Listening to it through headphones helps sometimes as PC speakers aren't always the best thing to listen back through. In regards to any tutorials and textbook answers I can't help you. I just use trial and error until my recordings sound how I want them to.