i have a very lightly used epiphone limited edition sobe guitar. it has grover tuners, nice action with the simple, yet affective, tune-o-matic. the pickups make it a very versitile sound and the look of it is one-of-a-kind. the picture is not of my guitar because for some reason i cant upload but heres a link to another of the same model. its the exact same. as you can see, they are worth a bit. questions are welcome, let the trading begin.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/msg/637207538.html
HiMyNameIsMatt
Last edited by surge666 at May 3, 2008,
yessir, im open for trades, i just want something for heavier music, ibanez, and ESP of somesort, or a fender, who knows?
HiMyNameIsMatt
i dont realy care if im not going to get my moneys worth back, i played it, didnt like it that much, so now im selling it. if anyone wants to try and get something that will be worth something in a while, then offers are welcome. if its to cheap, then who will be getting cut short? me
HiMyNameIsMatt
I just thought I'd inform you that you could be more profitable by selling a limited edition instrument at a higher price. Refer to the following diagram...

Evidently, as supply decreases (shifts left), the price level rises.
Quote by justinc_89
I just thought I'd inform you that you could be more profitable by selling a limited edition instrument at a higher price. Refer to the following diagram...

Oversimplification. If the demand is nil no amount of decrease in supply can make the price go up. These, and the ones that have (for instance) Third Eye Blind's signature sit and stagnate on the local CL all the time.

So, you can certainly try, but my advice is, you sell it for what you want out of it. Period.
Quote by justinc_89

if that was true everyone would be after Gibson blueshawks :P
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by Davers440
Is it a bolt on or set neck?

set neck. and this isnt an economics class, if you want to make an offer then make it, these wont be around to long and i think they arent being made anymore but im not 100% on that. all i know is they are infact limited
HiMyNameIsMatt