Hopefully no one minds my posting this.. but i've decided to start a group aimed at line6 pod, toneport, etc users in the pursuit of tone..

the idea behind it is that if someone is having trouble finding a tone they want, chances are someone else already has.. that person can have that tone sent to them.. or if you already have some wicked tones that are too good to keep to yourself.. then you you could post it somewhere and link it up!

"but there is already an official line6 custom tone library"

yes, but it can be daunting to search through it and it often filled with crud. as i found out.. Plus, this would be a more personal way of exchanging tones and ideas of how to tweak ones gear.

anyway, if anyone is interested in some good spirited tone exchange.. join up and enjoy!

thanks for your time.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/line6toneexchange/
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
i'm unsure about the pocket pod. you'll need to check the line6 site about that
Line 6 users in search of tone? Find the fountain of youth for me while your at it- I know everyone says its a myth, but I have faith.

Quote by mash71
Line 6 users in search of tone? Find the fountain of youth for me while your at it- I know everyone says its a myth, but I have faith.

Cute! but even with your scoffing people have done well finding good tones. its all in the minds of the tweakers

this group hopes to host the very best.
Yeah Ive got nothing against line 6 - I had a pod for a couple years and still have a little spider 2. Just couldnt resist