Page 1 of 2
#1
Im pretty sure this has been done quite a bit, but i used the search bar and nothing came up. I've collected numerous quotes during my time in the pit and thought id share them. Hope you enjoy. If you can find one of the older ones, i'll take it down.


Originally Posted by IbanezSA160
You are always in my thoughts,
Your eyes are perfect, your body is tight.
Put on this strap on i just bought
And ride my anus into the night.

Originally Posted by Metal claw Nothing is gay when you do it in the name of science.

Originally Posted by Slinov
my mate at a scout camp took a dump in a girls mouth once
with sexy results

Originally Posted by IHATECHILDREN Ive learned that a lollypop will get stuck in a vagina if it is too big.

Originally Posted by spartan 118 check your toaster, weird things happen around toasters.... friggin conspiracies i tell ya. conspirasies to take you to candy mountain and steal your kidney.


Originally Posted by Beast_Within You are a horrible child-molesting son of a bitch.

Originally Posted by MightyAl Snape actually dies from a pleasure overload while riding Harry's anus.

Originally Posted by IUseAPurplePick Not with my Kurt Cobain! He wields dual shot guns, and at the end of every battle he commits DOUBLE suicide.

Originally Posted by Mr. T "Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."

Originally Posted by X Alkaline 3 I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..
Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

Originally Posted by mydadisjewish people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.

Pertenozzo: It means that when...WAIT WHAT THE F*** IS PERTENOZZO ?

Originally Posted by Andjustice.....
i could see that being like a sign at an entrance to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Originally Posted by Robbie n strat "If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."

Originally Posted by HolyWars90 I wonder if the Statue of Liberty gives good head?
Originally Posted by Scourge Nigga stole mah Charizard though I'm not entirely joking, either. Wasn't a "nigga" as such, it was an Aborigine, but still

Originally Posted by Dinkydaisy I know, I always put my foot in front of a mirror when I masturbate.

Originally Posted by LookAlive "There are no women on the internet. Men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI."

Originally Posted by lateraluspiral She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Originally Posted by R_H_C_P Congrats that you got to meet your hero, I'd kill to meet myself.

Originally Posted by Blawler in the bathroom, i found my step mothers dildo.. I wondered why she would have this, her and my dad have plenty of sex together, none the less, i licked it.

Originally Posted by Rockstar12345 One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn

Originally Posted by jigy-i-joe I broke 3 rib bones. And my penis will never be the same.

Originally Posted by Chickenparts *whips out shlong and waits*

Originally Posted by Guitardude19 I freaked man, and dropped a TV on her head. Her skull cracked like a walnut in a nutcracker. There's blood everywhere man, all over the doors, the carpet. Man Im scared.

Originally Posted by Born_to_shred So you're saying I'm NOT allowed to fantasize about Disney channel stars?

Originally Posted by Cadj 30 men will enter my ass

Originally Posted by notoriousnumber I got caught having sex with my mom, by my dad

Originally Posted by Sly Taco Thats funny, I was also caught having sex with your mom by your dad!!!

Originally Posted by Drewski2113 what is this masturbation you speak of?!?!??!!

Originally Posted by MadClownDisease Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.

Originally Posted by IbanezSA160 That's pathetic. If you were a girl, I'd dropkick you.

Originally Posted by rory's_strat You sir, are the very example of a disgusting ****

Originally Posted by insideac I get the picture that youre a pedophile who is obsessed with dicks.

Originally Posted by sargasm One time this guy named Vladmir was like "hey join my party it'll be sweet and a bunch of hot chicks are coming!" but we just ended up overthrowing the bourgeoisie, then this prick named Josef showed up and started fighting everyone.


Quote:
Originally Posted by stepco12345 There's nothing wrong with shaving your legs.

>_>


...

Sure theres not *pats head*
...
*furiously masturbates*

Originally Posted by VoltanEchoes I don't have herpes. The doctor says I just have a lumpy penis.

Originally Posted by thefitz I'd rather have Pete Wentz nail me in the caboose and play my bass for me than to say I respect modern day rap.

Originally Posted by happytimeharry The power of Christ compels me...
to touch myself.

Originally Posted by Bubban Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

Originally Posted by richwatkinson Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for *********, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Originally Posted by Alicee I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Originally Posted by SForbz-Rockstar Toilet paper? I use the dog.

Posted by Megadeth28
My girlfriend's half emo, half hippie. i call her a hippo.


Originally Posted by followedformat In the movie theater when it gets dark and quiet, calmly say

"Dude, was that your finger?"

Originally Posted by Stop Messin' I think a creature, half dinosaur, half Scott Baio took a big, steamy dump on a rock and that's how Santa was born.

Originally Posted by MightyAl I tried phone sex once, but the holes were too small.

Originally Posted by SpiderFromMars Don't try to bring logic and facts to this thread, Jimi Hendrix wrote Smoke on the Water, PERIOD.

Originally Posted by JimmyPageda2nd My penis is not huge.


EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Originally Posted by goth clash C:// Dos
C:// Dos Run
Run Dos Run

Originally Posted by guitar_man_guy I wrote to Megatron on Father's Day.

Originally Posted by Garret. Oh ****!
The Jews are gonna be pissed...

Originally Posted by popsicle63 Money in my pants


You work at Chippendales TOO?!

Originally Posted by Wayward_Son I often smell my hand after scratching my package, and like it.

Originally Posted by rabidguitarist we should make a UG porno. It would be so unbelievably illegal, and unwatchably perverted.

Originally Posted by Metal Claw What's porn?

OMG I just googled it. I'm traumatized, you guys are all sick.

Originally Posted by Raven is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!

Originally Posted by IndieMetalhead Once i was watching porn, and this guy sucked this other guys nob. it was advertised as 'lesbian orgies' too.
furious masturbation followed
Originally Posted by master It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."


Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
#2
Theres More.


Originally Posted by fallenangel20
Invented a new sexual technique called, "The Lava Bath".
It includes sandpaper, three tubes of Icy Hot, Tobasco, a rubber duck, three small malaysian boys, and Dick Cheney.

Originally Posted by JDawg Also, here's a question to ponder: How much mud could a Mudkip kip if a Mudkip could kip mud?

Originally Posted by bassmanjoe08 I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Originally Posted by Hidde Playing a gig is one thing, but playing a gig while continuously defacating on yourself is a sign of comitment!

Originally Posted by ryan p if you stand up you can pee in a sink, a trash can, a drain, your friend, the stall, a wall, a cat, the ceiling, the floor, someones shoe...just not as fun to sit.

Originally Posted by Ruckus. Another time I was watching lesbian porn and masterbating, when my mom walks in. Like, right as I climax. She's just standing there with her mouth wide open and I'm like "I was curious...go gay rights!" ****ing awkward...


Originally Posted by Kensai Sneak into mordor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigatiran At least you're thinking out of the box.


Originally Posted by Home_EG Santa Is Officially Communist!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Humani He wore a red suit...and made sure that every kid got a toy...surprised? I'm not.


Originally Posted by SailorJeff You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

Originally Posted by punk_metal Yeh good advice.
Start convos. Talk to her about stuff that she can relate and reply easily to
like...
Pokemon
Masterbation
Ps3
Guitar shredding
Footy scores

Originally Posted by Doolittle
i used to get strange urges in elementry school to whip out my penis

Originally Posted by myself101 You should be on your knees asking for his forgiveness, i mean its your BASSIST.
Bassists are far better people.

Originally Posted by Moggan13 Is it me or in action movies and the "Girl" kicks a bad guy in the crotch, there always a nasty crunch? What they hell they got down there? Crisps??!

Originally Posted by Kymble my mum walked in on me having a wank, but then she gave me a helping hand

Originally Posted by European Son In Soviet, Russia, pubes shave YOU!

Originally Posted by rooster456
I failed to muster and adequate post for this thread. Therefore, I substitute this…
Raging. Mega. Hard-on.

Originally Posted by ToffeeandApples Whats a Ghandhi?

Originally Posted by altgrunge:
EDIT: I'm sorry but I was so tempted to say do a barrel roll or rub icy hot on her.

Originally Posted by Mr_Mysterio it varies from girl to girl, some girls think that 5 inches is adequate, but the sluts with pussys like black holes have that "the bigger the better" ideology.

Originally Posted by SGK531 How did this thread go from blueberry muffins to tucking your penis between your legs again?

Originally Posted by Soma3009 I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Originally Posted by IUseAPurplePick If she doesn't like it, get your friend and shove your dick in her mouth, then look at your ex and scream "HOW YA LIKE ME NOW, HUH!? HOW YOU LIKE ME NOWWWW!!!???!"
Just go. Let her deal with it.

Originally Posted by benjy118 DAMN YOU 7DaySkeptic! I will have my revenge, oh yes... one day *Shuffles off mumbling*

Originally Posted by Phill-Rock Why dont you just pretend that you dont masturbate and look down on people who do.
Seems to work for girls.

Originally Posted by…
I'm so bored right now i could kill and eat a baby

Originally Posted by Kadaj Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Originally Posted by JC13 The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?

Originally Posted by Jackal58 I wear my wifes underwear. Does that count?
That was a joke. Her underwear is much to large for me to wear.

Originally Posted by
For some reason it seems like a bad idea to assault your mom's uterus

Originally Posted by natel0083 And vaginas? Just big gaping voids that suck you in and never let you out.

Originally Posted by HangmaN47 I just spilled a whole box of golden grams on the floor

Originally Posted by GizmoKaKa you, sir, have motivated me to be consistent in my cardio work out to get my abs. thank you. you're a hero.

Originally Posted by I Hate Children
I once got a pile of dog sh*t for my birthday.
Upon giving it, my parents said, "Now if you weren't so f*cking retarted and worthless, maybe you would've goten that Pokemon game."
I was 5.

If sex is a pain in the ass, turn over. You're doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by Kneusje It felt like some old pedophile hit me in the face with a wet penis

Originally Posted by Reverb X I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Originally Posted by F-ing Hostile u know ur band sux if u were awesome for 10 years, then 20 years later cut ur hair and made a documentery of all of u crying in therapy

Originally Posted by charvel_man "My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?
Originally Posted by grimreaper65 But seriously, i am the master of boner concealment

Originally Posted by ScummerVacation Amazing, you just pointed your dick at your face, and pissed on yourself.

Originally Posted by Shea Donoghue Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:

"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Originally Posted by himynameisricky r first act's good?

Originally Posted by rabidguitarist Im currently living in the dwarven caverns, deep underneath middle earth, because the massive stone archways just about let my huge ego through.

Originally Posted by rorythefaggot I learnt to play on a Guitar Hero guitar. When I moved to the real thing, well, I was already of incredible and incalculable skill! All my friends lined up to suck my ****! Thanks, Guitar Hero.

Originally Posted by Jack Off Jill That was just a rumor I started to make you jealous.. I'm sorry. Hold on, let me write a song to make everything better.. So you know the way I truly feel. *straps on an acoustic*

Ooooh aaah...
Well, I remember it like thirty minutes ago..
When we met in that Epic Thread..
Where the girl admitted to playing with herself to solos...
Some of us said she sounded like a ho.
Some tried to get her into bed
And two of us wound up being homos..

But we couldn't agree on anything!
And I was too hateful for your romance
And I was deaf to your needs...
And now I'll prove my love when I sing
About how I loved my time in your pants..
And it's all thanks to that girl that orgasms at leads!

Will you marry me?

Ooooooooooooooooh, will you marry me?

*cries*
Originally Posted by bow3022 Mine milkshake bringeth all yon gentlefolk to mine yard
and lo they reply " 'Tis better than thine...
"Verily, 'tis better than thine!"
I could apprentice thee, but I wouldst levy a fee

Originally Posted by Amped The top knob makes you play faster, the bottom knob makes you sound like Jimmy Page, and the 'stick' is just for decoration.

Originally Posted by V12Prowler Im not a racist, but **** black people

Originally Posted by Child In Time I think therefore I am.

We exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grönis And thus, he denied the existence of both jam and fish sticks.


Originally posted by Diversity
i wish someone would offer me pants candy.

Originally Posted by meh! I am a fat, cheating bastard and I like men and I'm fat and gay. I'm also a paedo, and I don't really play guitar, I just use UG to pick up preteen boys.

Originally Posted by Vin2254 I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.

Originally Posted by archangels666
YOU MOTHER GET UP, come on get DOWN WITH THE *********!
YOU ****ER GET UP, come on get DOWN WITH THE *********!
********* IS THE GIFT THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME!

Originally Posted by shut_up_n00b
In my English class we were talking about abortions. And someone said "OMG abortions are so wrong," and then I whispered to my friend, "wrong, but they're still delicious." When I said that the whole class went quiet and my teacher wanted me to go to the counselors.

Originally Posted by Hippiecrack2 i like to wear my moms thong because it makes me feel sexy. im pretty sure i freaking explained that in the first post, and also, i wear my moms because if i wore anyone elses thong that would just be considered gay.

Originally Posted by Dave_Mc Quote:
Originally Posted by ECistheBest i saw two girls on violin pull an yngwie malmsteen. that's nuts.


wow, eating 7 donuts in 30 seconds?
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."


Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
#3
And another. Wow. This is really long.


Originally Posted by WNxScythe Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Originally Posted by Slaytanic6606 This one baby shampoo I had around the house for my little cousin said "As gentle to eyes as pure water."
They lied.
I put it in my eye and burnt like hell.

Originally Posted by Colgate Total
Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction.

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05 The pit is built on a foundation of homosexuality and furious masturbation... And cemented with conspiracy to rape and or sex everything that has two legs and a heartbeat...

Originally Posted by Rengori No matter what you're good at, there's a Japanese kid who's better.

Originally Posted by samtberg Why do Christians have to write music about Christianity? I like sausages and mash, but I'm not planning to make a sausage-and-mash metal band. If I did, however, my first album would be Grill 'Em All. Its follow up would be Ride The Lincolnshire...

Originally Posted by DUP3R I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

Originally Posted by captainjackass worst:

when i was in 5th grade i had this dream that a girl with braces was running around the playground biting everyones penises off.

Originally Posted by Vincent Vega Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Originally Posted by KissingShadows People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.

Originally Posted by Maus24 I saw this guy unleash his love potion in this girl's ass, and then it zoomed in and she farted and it flew all over the camera...then she kept farting, and my free 20 second clip ended.

Originally Posted by SG thrasher The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "****, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?
Originally Posted by pimpslap1236 people are treating this like he just said hes got a pregnant jew in his basement, and he cant decide whether to kill the mother before he eats the baby.


Originally Posted by Yakult this is coming from a guy that brags about how thick his toenails are (seriously, normal clippers just do NOT get through this bad boys)

Originally Posted by FriskyDrisky haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...

Originally Posted by DanRev "Come over to my place, no ones home"
I went, there was no one home.

Originally Posted by Kai07
I have no idea what a Soulja Boy is, but apparently, we are supposed to crank it. =/

Originally Posted by les.is.more her-"Jimi Hendrix was blind."

Me- Facepalm.

Originally Posted by Mazzakazza Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.

Originally Posted by Gunpowder Myspace is like a fifty cent *****, whereas UG is a high class prostitute. One that you need to take out to dinner first.

Sometimes called a "girlfriend."

Originally Posted by Chickenparts Sometimes I tuck my weiner between my legs, cover myself in mayonnaise, and pretend I'm Roseanne.


Originally Posted by israels_son 1. Alluminum: Really easy to bend into the wristband, light and easy to wear.

2. Steel: Gives you that heavier tougher look, good for when the bad girl in you wants to go to the wrong side of town.

3. Iron: For when you are feeling all frumpy and like a a big grumpaloo, you can let people know with your big iron wristband that just screams go away and grumpy.

4. Gold: lets face it a girrrrlz just gotsta look purdy

5. All at once for when you want to go for the big over the top bling effect. nothing is cooler than lots of metal bands on your wrist. Don't forget to get them engraved by your bff and bf.


I LOVE METAL BANDS

Originally Posted by -Vogel- Porn is overrated.

Rape is where it's at.

Originally Posted by edwardthegreat5 The Pokemon in Ash's team are his issues, for example Charmander represents his sex drive, at first it's a cute easy to control thing, but eventually becomes a raging inferno of disobedience.

Originally Posted by webbtje I dunno. I'm a filthy elitist, and enjoy flaunting my hessian penis to the scene kids.

Originally Posted by TobyFellrunners Two: Toaster strudel sounds like it could be some weird fetish p0rn from a deep corner of the internet.

Originally Posted by Draken Your follow up responses how ever mean i have to amend that previous insult however and call you a stupid lazy chauvanist ****, whose overinflated opinion of himself is only surpassed by the sure miniscule properties of his sexual organs.

Originally Posted by Leybick you're going to try and tell me girls don't piss out of their asses?

Originally Posted by AAAAAAAAAARGH Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

Originally Posted by SsPunk Well, I was at band practice the other day, and our drummer killed and ate everyone.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."


Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
#5
Dude, really good compilation...but it would be easier to read if it was quoted.

And I made it on there twice. Thanks for the recognition, TS.
The.
#6
lol
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.


I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
#15
I just realized it didnt post the way i put it in, so it is pretty hard to read. Crap.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."


Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
#16
Quote by 365_days_gone
You're my new signature!


Awwwwww


You're so kind.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
#17
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Dude, really good compilation...but it would be easier to read if it was quoted.

And I made it on there twice. Thanks for the recognition, TS.



Thanks for being funny.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."


Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
#18
Originally Posted by SG thrasher The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "****, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?


I think he was talking about me.
#19
Quote by daytripper75
ever think about getting a life?


youre a p-nus balls **** dick ***** slut bitch.
#20
I wasn't in there either although I guess I don't really say awesome things... penis!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick



Floppydick


If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
#21
About halfway through I was happy I wasn't included in your "wall of idiocy".
I should have waited a bit longer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
#22
I wasn't in there because I don't post that much, but lately i've been trying to post a little more than usual.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit


Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
#23
Man, my song sucked.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#24
*offended*

i'm not there. i'm funny. right? RIGHT?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.


If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
#27
Quote by aaron6890
and some of us weren't even on it once! *runs off crying like a little girl*

I'd take that over a lame post of mine that is embaressing and hard to understand if you didn't read the thread. Basically, a girl who wanted attention went on about how guitar solos made her horny, and after everyone went on about it being hot, two or three people started derailing it with a sordid romance. I think that was my first encounter with Minkaro. And eventually the TS came back and insulted Esther Mouse and Mistress Ibanez, which led to a banning. It was awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#28
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, my song sucked.


That was one of my favs. Alot of them aren't really that funny, but i nearly peed when i read that. I appreciate your humor.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."


Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
#29
Very nice!

I love this list. (You finally posted a thread! I'm so proud of you)
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
#30
Quote by Dirge Humani
Three posts worth would hardly make any of those your "favorite posts".

EDIT: Wow, that Santa comment of mine is old.


Sry, i couldn't really think of another title. I would save quotes that i thought were mildly entertaining when i came across them. My friend was like "dude, you should make a thread out of these." I didn't think it was a good idea, but i did it anyway.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."


Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
#31
Why am I not on there? I demand to be on there!
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
#33
Quote by Mr.McAwesom2112
That was one of my favs. Alot of them aren't really that funny, but i nearly peed when i read that. I appreciate your humor.

Thank you. Its nice to be appreciated. And I appreciate your good taste. You shoulda seen the first rap hatred thread that I went into. I started rapping about why the TS is an idiot. I likez teh songwriting. It made me want to speak in rhyme for the remainder of my days on UG, but I got bored of it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#34
Quote by Mr.McAwesom2112
Sry, i couldn't really think of another title. I would save quotes that i thought were mildly entertaining when i came across them. My friend was like "dude, you should make a thread out of these." I didn't think it was a good idea, but i did it anyway.

Fuck you. This was a great idea. Your friend is a fucking genius. In fact, everyone here should find said "friend" and perform fellatio on him.

I bet he's pretty damn good looking too...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
#35
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'd take that over a lame post of mine that is embaressing and hard to understand if you didn't read the thread. Basically, a girl who wanted attention went on about how guitar solos made her horny, and after everyone went on about it being hot, two or three people started derailing it with a sordid romance. I think that was my first encounter with Minkaro. And eventually the TS came back and insulted Esther Mouse and Mistress Ibanez, which led to a banning. It was awesome.

truely epic, you never disappoint JOJ. never.
#36
Quote by nosushi4you
Fuck you. This was a great idea. Your friend is a fucking genius. In fact, everyone here should find said "friend" and perform fellatio on him.

I bet he's pretty damn good looking too...


Ha
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick



Floppydick


If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
#37
Sorry to those who aren't included in my triple post wall of text. Ill keep collecting and post a continuation in a more user friendly format.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."


Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
#39
I can't believe I just wasted ten minutes of my life reading though all of that.
I did laugh quite a few times though.
#40
Quote by stepco12345
And to think I have never seen the TS post before.

This is his debut, and its brilliant. Because it gets him on our good side. I for one love the TS.
Quote by that_1_dude24
I can't believe I just wasted my life reading though all of that.
I did laugh quite a few times though.

Better than wasting months reading it, though. Eh?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2