I liked it, you have a good voice. A recommendation I have though is to try and hold the notes at the ends of the verses longer when you're singing. It seems like you're almost just saying the lyrics instead of singing them. Other than that, great job! I have a couple of jack johnson covers that I just finished for a c4c, I'll post a thread in a min.

Edit: here's a link to the thread, thanks! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14084220#post14084220
Last edited by samick007 at May 3, 2008,
I'm a bit sick of the song, having heard it several billion times already, and it's not the most technically challenging song in the world so I won't bother commenting on the guitar but I do like your voice. However, I agree that you should hold notes longer and decorate it a bit more; from the sound of it, you're definitely capable. If I'm not mistaken, your accent shows through a bit and it bugs the hell out of me. I'd try and work on it, personally. No offence, I'm not trying to be an ass, but I think it'd make you considerably easier to listen to.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate