4 7%
'71 - '75
5 9%
Higher than '75
5 9%
I'm happy with the year I was born
22 39%
Voters: 57.
Assuming most of us are teenagers, we can probably all agree that we were born into a ****ty generation and most of us classic rock junkies are jealous of our parents for getting to grow up around the 70's - 80's.

I would have done just about anything to be born around the early - mid 50's. I mean, think about it. Say your born in '54, you're a about 14 years old when Cream/Hendrix/Beatles were huge. Probably a bit young to attend some of their concerts but you can still enjoy their music on the radio.

Now when '71 rolls around, Zep comes out with LZ IV. You're now about 17. The perfect age to get stoned and go to every single one of their concerts. Think about hearing Stairway on the radio for the first time, that must have been an AMAZING experience.

Next thing you know, you're 20 years old and Floyd just came out with Dark Side. This is probably the biggest thing for me since I am a complete PF nut. I think 20 would probably be the best age to enjoy this album because you're old enough to understand and respect this album to it's full potential and you can still go to their concerts and get completely trashed and have a great time.

Through the rest of the 70's I'd probably just go to as many concerts as I probably could and just enjoy the rock.

Now when '84 comes around and Van Halen is everywhere, you're 30 years old. Probably a little older than everybody else that goes to their concerts, but what the hell.

Nowadays you'll be in you're 50's and probably on your way out the door because of all the weed you smoked when you were a kid, and all you'll have is memories, but it would all have been worth it.
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1
I wish I wasn't born.

EDIT: Actually, 1965, then I'd be about 15-20 through the entire 80's hardcore scene.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by Joe-Fish at May 3, 2008,
Theres one flaw in your plan. You would die from the Cold War. History n00b.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
70's or 80's. Anytime during that era. This generation sucks soooooo entirely bad.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i'm happy i was born in 1990 because i get to use the internets. everything is on the internets
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
born in 91 and glad
i wouldnt wanna be older when those kickass cartoons were on
i like video games, internet, hd tv, etc. i'm happy with 1990
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Would of been liked to be born in like late 40s - 50 so I could of seen Hendrix and the whole San Francisco scene in my later teens and then moved on to Led Zep and Pink Floyd.

I probably would of been better at guitar too because I wouldn't have video games and the internet to distract me.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Theres one flaw in your plan. You would die from the Cold War. History n00b.

Cold war was fought mostly with politics. Flaw in your flaw.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
The technological advancements throughout the past 15 years greatly outweighs the music from the past 50 years.

And I'm glad I was born in this generation. I have all the great stuff from back when, and I have the bands that are up and coming even now.

Plus, what are you gonna do while you're (unknowingly) waiting for the bands to come? Twiddle your thumbs?
I wish I were born in the 50's.

It seems like such a simple time, yet it's still modern.

I wanna hitchhike like Jack Kerouac and eat pies at diners.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Cold war was fought mostly with politics. Flaw in your flaw.

Fine, he would have been drafted into Vietnam
ive calculated that to live through the 80s best year to be born was 1968
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at May 3, 2008,
Quote by itchy guitar
ive calculated that to live through the best year to be born was 1968

How the hell do you calculate that?
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

I don't have a problem with being born in 91, Nirvana hit the airwaves around the time I was born, but if any other year then '80 cause so many great albums came out that year. Back in Black, Ac of Spades, Heaven and Hell, Blizzard of Ozz, so many more.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Dillona
How the hell do you calculate that?

woops forgot to put 80s in there, sorry about that
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I was born in 91, but wish I had have been born somewhere between 71 and 75. Music was better.
66 - 70.
You got to grow up without excessive technology, thus being more related to other people.
Too young for the Falkland Islands war in my case, and for Vietnam in your case.
Great society.
Great economics.
Great music.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I would KILL to be able to go back in time and experience the 60's and 70's.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I'm happy with having been born in 1990, but it would not have bothered me to have been born back in the 1800's, it was just a cool century, America was expanding, so there was alot around in that era I would have loved to have seen first-hand. Especially the post-Reconstruction expansion.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.