Recently discovered this site... http://www.i-doser.com and they claim that with their binaural beats they can put you in the same state as being stoned. Ive tried a few of them and im yet to have any effect... do you think it's a scam? try and it out, do a full session and tell us if you get any sensation or effect...
Gear: MBOX 2 w/ Pro Tools LE 8, Yamaha PSR-275 Keyboard, Apple iMac, Rode M1 Dynamic Mic, Legacy Axis 6 Studio Condenser Mic, Peavey Studio Pro 112, JTS NX-2 Kick Drum Mic, Ibanez SAS36FM, Greg Bennett Fairlane Bass, Squier Bullet Strat.
This is pretty dam old

but still, I've downloaded a few and I don't think they really work, it would be cooler if they weren't just buzzing noise either.

People say they do pretty cool things to you when you're already high but thats about it.

And the only people who'll say that it made them 'high' are the people who've never even touched drugs in their life.
Quote by Audio™
This is pretty dam old
And the only people who'll say that it made them 'high' are the people who've never even touched drugs in their life.

Yup. That sums it up right there. The only one that had any effect on me at all was the one where it made you calm. I did feel a little better, but the thing lasted for an hour so maybe i just calmed myself down
k ill just bring someone elses OLD topic up again cheers
Gear: MBOX 2 w/ Pro Tools LE 8, Yamaha PSR-275 Keyboard, Apple iMac, Rode M1 Dynamic Mic, Legacy Axis 6 Studio Condenser Mic, Peavey Studio Pro 112, JTS NX-2 Kick Drum Mic, Ibanez SAS36FM, Greg Bennett Fairlane Bass, Squier Bullet Strat.
I tried them, the anesthesia one made me a little numb for a few seconds, but none of the others did anything.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
I swore that I heard the peyote one used in Fight Club.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Lol, I remember this years ago. It doesnt work.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
No, this company doesn't pull of the idea very well. But it is very possible to use audible soundbites to trigger certain emotions or feelings out of the brain.

This kind of study is pretty much the very basis of sound and music as we know it. Don't kid yourself if you think this kind of thing doesn't work. Let's take actual music for example, how do you feel when you listen to heavy metal? Smooth Jazz? Its a totally different field I know, but it works at the same level.