I'm looking to trade my Schecter C-1 Hellraiser which I purchased last year around the end of June. I bought it new for around $700. The only thing wrong with it is that it has buckle rash on the back. I'm mainly looking for Esp Ltd's, preferably something along the
MH/EC Models. The Schecter comes with a white coffin case with matching white interior. it also has a dunlop locking strap on it.

Here are some pictures:

The pictures aren't the greatest, but they are the only ones I have on my computer.
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
lol dude stop shaking when ur taking pics. first one looks like its got 12 strings.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
lol dude stop shaking when ur taking pics. first one looks like its got 12 strings.

I thought the same thing.

Make sure you don't have a camera with a bunch of different modes like mine. Mine has a specific setting for stills called "portrait" or something like that.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Yeah, my camera actually has a steady mode, but I didn't know it at the time. I'll put better pictures up very soon. I just don't have my camera at the moment.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
What is up with UGers and "Not having a camera at the time"???
free bump
EDIT I MAY consider trading you my ESP LTD M200FM w/ DiMarzio EVO2 in the Bridge. let me know what you think either way.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
I MAY consider trading you my ESP LTD M200FM w/ DiMarzio EVO2 in the Bridge. let me know what you think either way.

I'll have to think about it.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
ok!
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
I would possibly offer up a Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe loaded with your choice of EMG 81/85, or SD JB/59. Just a shot!

Cheers!
PM'd about the Fernandes
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3