Yeah they're from studs on the bottom of rugby/football boots. I got trampled. It hurt. Pics or descriptions of your sports injuries or the like!
Reminds me of the first time I got leprocy.

And the third.

-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by FRDesign
ive gotten a lot worse than that in rugby

Me too, I broke my arm, but I have no pics of that It shaped like the letter S.
I used to play first five so I was never really in the thick of it, but I still managed to come out of games covered in ruck marks, I still don't know where they came from! The worst rugby injury I've had was a severely sprained wrist when I got tackled by two huge Korean props, the coach wouldn't let me come off so I had to play ~10 minutes with only one arm working. Edit: I also had my two front teeth broken playing cricket, ouch!
Last edited by Kiwi Ace at May 3, 2008,
It doesn't look that bad...
I play hooker, and the worst besides a sprained this, a brused that would be almost breaking my neck in a terrible set-up scrum. The other team wasn't bent all the way, we engaged hard, I won the ball and the scrum broke apart; but if we kept fighting I swear my neck would have snapped. (Try pushing your head down hard, it was like that).
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
I was playing lock when i was tackled and my foot got bent right back and my toes almost touched my shin.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
I was playing lock when i was tackled and my foot got bent right back and my toes almost touched my shin.

Now THAT made me cringe.