has anyone else noticed that in the very beggining of final fanticy 7 there is a big poster that says loveless, and vertically next to that it says what appears to be bloody valentine, but you cant quite see all of it. later in the game cid talks about the play in midgar called loveless, which is what the poster was apparantly for, which has some sort of connection with the plot i think. anyway, i also noticed that there is a band called my bloody valentine, which had an album called loveless. i have to ask if anybody else noticed this "coincidence," if it is even in fact a coincidence at all. also on the poster in the game it says 6/25, does anyone know the signifigance of that?
u cant spell slaughter without laguhter!

Quote by drew
look, lets not go into who drunk-called who, who threw what at who, or who put what in the freezer
I'm gonna go with coincidence, but loveless is one hell of an album
By far it is MBV's best album, although shoegazing and RPG's aren't really my thing
Quote by FireandFlames
I dunno, but My Bloody Valentine are an awesome band.

Indeed.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Well, the actual play for Loveless is a prophecy entailing with striking detail about the coming of Jenova.

My Bloody Valentine= Jenova's Witness?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Yeah, I've noticed this. I'm assuming one of the developers just stuck it in as a little easter egg or something. Loveless is probably one of the greatest albums ever made though.
Hi, how are you?