Please save yourself the trouble of dealing with a JVM and buy a Mesa Roadster at that cost. Also buy the matching 4x12 rectifier cab for a screaming combo.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I like my jvm.... i love it even. but i have the 410.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Please save yourself the trouble of dealing with a JVM and buy a Mesa Roadster at that cost. Also buy the matching 4x12 rectifier cab for a screaming combo.

thanks for the suggestion, is it versatile like the JVM? I'm looking for something to get all the way from the nice clean, through the crunch, but up to the heavy metal metallica-like stuff. is that in the right direction?
Quote by cjpiquette
thanks for the suggestion, is it versatile like the JVM? I'm looking for something to get all the way from the nice clean, through the crunch, but up to the heavy metal metallica-like stuff. is that in the right direction?

Yeah, it is definatly good for all those styles. The Roadster is more versatile than the JVM, sounds better, and is built much better.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Yeah, it is definatly good for all those styles. The Roadster is more versatile than the JVM, sounds better, and is built much better.

thank you so much, not often you find someone very helpful on this website.
Quote by cjpiquette
thank you so much, not often you find someone very helpful on this website.

I try my hardest. I would like people to end up with the best product for their money, especially when you have that much.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
i don't wanna get off the topic, but, are you sure you really need a halfstack? It might be a better idea to go for a combo.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley

yeah, he gave me pi.
Quote by GuitarUltimate?
i don't wanna get off the topic, but, are you sure you really need a halfstack? It might be a better idea to go for a combo.

I'm not sure that need is the right word, but to be honest i seriously just love half stacks. playing them at guitar center, they make me want to go kick holes in all the combos, but thats just me.
fair enough. if you got the money and means, then thats cool. they do sound better.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley

yeah, he gave me pi.
I like my 1960 cab, has decent speakers and its built really well... And lots of versatility i love the fact you can run it in stereo and have different impedance configurations.
you really can't go wrong with the Marshall 1960a or b cab.

find a place that has both the mesa and the marshall. I for one can say that I'm not a big mesa fan. But its all personal preference.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings: