Hmm.. Good songwriter VS. Frat rock.. Hmm.. Tough choice.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hmm.. Good songwriter VS. Frat rock.. Hmm.. Tough choice.

Assuming Cobain is the good songwriter and Grohl is frat rock...

I love you. All I can say is... you are really really smart.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
this could get ugly, but wow, cant choose. ahhhhhh........ Dave, all around better.
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
BTW, this won't be open for long. I'm not reporting it, but... yeah. This is practically already closed.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by CobainBohnam
Um, I'm sorry?
I'm new here and I didn't know this was bad, I just wanted honesty and peoples opinions.
dont be sorry, we're pretty brutal in the pit.... you dont mind being raped yeah?
why is it reported?
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
cobain definitely
i never understood the appeal of foo fighters
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Cobain was a revolutionary... that is the ONLY reason why he wins. Grohl was just basking in Kurt's glory.
Vs threads get too nasty, closed
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...