I need some simple workouts (no gym equipment available) to work out my chest, my triceps, my lower abs, and my obliques. I need to lose some weight primarily in these areas, and fill out in some others. so , any of you know any simple but effective workouts?

Thanks in advance

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Jack off
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
I can tell you this: No exercise will "target" weight loss to any one area of your body. Just do the highest calorie burn workout you can manage and your body will do the rest.
lol. Nah, come on guys. Try and be a little serious here for a sec, i just need a quick question answered.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
lol. Nah, come on guys. Try and be a little serious here for a sec, i just need a quick question answered.

Sorry

Here
Now it's 1984
Quote by freedoms_stain
I can tell you this: No exercise will "target" weight loss to any one area of your body. Just do the highest calorie burn workout you can manage and your body will do the rest.

okay.......im starting to run a mile when i wake up before i eat every morning, then doing 200 crunches, 100 leg lifts, and 50-60 regular pushups, and 20 diamond pushups, what should i expect from that?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

try just jogging or running. That would have build stamina, endurance, and burn weight quick. Push ups wont really help any vast amount but start doing them. Crunches, sit ups, bicycle kicks will all help the stomach area.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
go the the work out thread to get some decent answers that don't involve masturbating lol

haha, i would, but last time it took like a month to get my question answered, so i just came here for a quick answer.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

push ups, pull ups, sit ups, squats and lunges ........total body workout

Push ups -chest and tri's
Pull ups- back and bi's
Squats; Glutes and quads
Lunges - hamstring and calfs

If you need to develop your forarms.....well see previous posts
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
Quote by valennic
okay.......im starting to run a mile when i wake up before i eat every morning, then doing 200 crunches, 100 leg lifts, and 50-60 regular pushups, and 20 diamond pushups, what should i expect from that?

well a mile isn't very far, try lengthening that if you can. try and alternate vigorous workout days and easier/recovery days. what you're doing now will give you results, you just have to be patient and consistent. also, half of getting in shape is your diet.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by valennic
If you're looking to lose fat on your stomach tons of abdominal exercises will increase your muscle mass and can make you look fatter in that area. Drop some crunches and run a lot more.

Investing in a cheap set of dumbells would be a good idea, lean muscle burns more calories even when it's not being exercised.
Quote by telemonster
push ups, pull ups, sit ups, squats and lunges ........total body workout

Push ups -chest and tri's
Pull ups- back and bi's
Squats; Glutes and quads
Lunges - hamstring and calfs

If you need to develop your forarms.....well see previous posts

cool, thanks for the help guys, but in relevance to my earlier post, what would i get out of that? Because i started that yesterday because one of my track buddies recomended it. (read my previous post to see)

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks man. Ill start running alot more.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Cock push ups.

I seriously tried one, and I think I shat my pants.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Cock push ups.

I seriously tried one, and I think I shat my pants.

+1
Now it's 1984
sounds like your off to a good start. Try to find a good place in your house to do pullups too so that you're working out your back not just your chest. also try to work out your obliques too (muscles on your sides) not just your abs. lower back excercises would probably be beneficial too (basically lay on your stomach and try to raise your back and hold the position(try for like 30s at first then increase time as it gets easier (put your hands either outstretched in front of you (kinda like superman flying) or resting on the back of your head. There's definitely pictures online to help you though if you can't get a good mental picture from what i'm telling you.
Quote by valennic

Eat first. If you run before you eat, you throw your body into reverse metabolism. You burn muscle instead of fat.

Muscle builds under fat, so crunches will make your stomach appear fatter.

Also, 45 minutes is max you should do for cardio (past that you build up so much lactic acid in your muscles that it starts to eat muscle away). However, cardio is the best (other than of course swimming.. Is that cardio? lol) way to burn fat.

A good way (no, seriously) to get multiple workouts at once: sex. Depending on what position(s) you do, you'll get your body worked out pretty nicely.
Quote by Garb
Eat first. If you run before you eat, you throw your body into reverse metabolism. You burn muscle instead of fat.

Muscle builds under fat, so crunches will make your stomach appear fatter.

Also, 45 minutes is max you should do for cardio (past that you build up so much lactic acid in your muscles that it starts to eat muscle away). However, cardio is the best (other than of course swimming.. Is that cardio? lol) way to burn fat.

A good way (no, seriously) to get multiple workouts at once: sex. Depending on what position(s) you do, you'll get your body worked out pretty nicely.

Okay, so i should just be running to burn fat?? Because i really want to lose the fat off of my stomache. Lol at the sex thing, would work for me if i had a gf, and if i wasn't 14

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

"Some professionals consider masturbation to function as a cardiovascular workout"

From teh Wikipedia.
Now it's 1984
Quote by diditfortehlulz
"Some professionals consider masturbation to function as a cardiovascular workout"

From teh Wikipedia.

I already knew this, i meant something BESIDES this kind of thing. Like something to actually burn the fat off of my lower abs, my chest, and my sides.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Dont go crazy on the crunches It will definatly make your belly look bigger. Most trainers I have worked out with say leg lifts are a good way to injur your back. Jumping rope is great cardio.

I had trouble loosing weight when I was in Highschool too. I was never really fat but am built prety stocky. Running sucks for me I hate it. It was always easier for me to build muscle than burn enough fat to make my body look good. 45 min of good excersise using PROPER FORM will do much more good for you than 45 min of pounding your knees on the pavement.
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
Last edited by telemonster at May 4, 2008,
Quote by valennic
I already knew this, i meant something BESIDES this kind of thing. Like something to actually burn the fat off of my lower abs, my chest, and my sides.

Buttsecks?
Now it's 1984
Damn it....stupid bodybuilders and their lies.. but still. How would i get rid of this damn fat on my stomache then?? I know i have the muscle there, i just want to get rid of the fat blocking it. I need some excercises that will do this. (I have access to a treadmill, a punching bag, and a few other things if need be)

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

No such thing as spot training...
Whats your god damn diet like!?!!? Can't lose weight or gain muscle without a proper diet. And I suggest joining a gym so you can get some workout equipment, unless you really enjoy running.

Lower your body fat % if you want to see your abs.
Quote by Metallica rulz
No such thing as spot training...
Whats your god damn diet like!?!!? Can't lose weight or gain muscle without a proper diet. And I suggest joining a gym so you can get some workout equipment, unless you really enjoy running.

Lower your body fat % if you want to see your abs.

My diet kinda varies based on my moms paychecks......so i can't really go crazy with the foods i could really use. I CANT join a gym, thats why i was asking for excerises outside of them.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Ah I see... well I'm just going to give you a few tips to help lessen calorie intake.
Don't drink sodas.
Don't eat mayonnaise.
If you eat salads, try not to use dressing, unless its low cal and fat.
Bakes chips are your friend.
Grilled chicken is the best /cheapest food for a diet IMO.

Those are just some basic guidelines I follow in my day. I don't know how much you know about weight loss... but your going to want to cut out around 400-500 calories or so from your daily intake.

Edit- thats to get abs and lost belly fat. If you want to get strong and built I suggest you do the opposite and go 500 cals over your intake.
Quote by Metallica rulz
Ah I see... well I'm just going to give you a few tips to help lessen calorie intake.
Don't drink sodas.
Don't eat mayonnaise.
If you eat salads, try not to use dressing, unless its low cal and fat.
Bakes chips are your friend.
Grilled chicken is the best /cheapest food for a diet IMO.

Those are just some basic guidelines I follow in my day. I don't know how much you know about weight loss... but your going to want to cut out around 400-500 calories or so from your daily intake.

Edit- thats to get abs and lost belly fat. If you want to get strong and built I suggest you do the opposite and go 500 cals over your intake.

Ok. Thats exactly what im going to need. Thanks alot. Right now im trying to lose the fat thats currently covering the muscle i already have, so yeah. So i can follow this and run daily and the pounds of fat should just start burning themselves away?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Run a lot. Push ups, I do as many as I can in a minute for about 4 sets. Sit ups, I just do a lot. And for triceps I do dips on my chair, which is kind of hard to explain, plus you need a chair like I have. After all that I get a pretty good workout. Nothing beats a gym though!
As long as you don't do to big of a calorie cut or to small of a calorie cut, then yes it should work. Remember not to starve yourself, otherwise you will just lose muscle. Belly fat is the hardest/ last fat to go basically so its not going to be an instant gratification... but don't give up.
Quote by Metallica rulz
As long as you don't do to big of a calorie cut or to small of a calorie cut, then yes it should work. Remember not to starve yourself, otherwise you will just lose muscle. Belly fat is the hardest/ last fat to go basically so its not going to be an instant gratification... but don't give up.

Cool man, thanks a lot. This will definitely help

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112