To start off, my best friend for ten years came to live with me, we got drunk, had sex, and when I talked to her about it, she got totally pissed off. I kept asking her about how she felt and ****, basically couldn't drop it long enough for her to forgive me. So she moved out. I offered to give her rent money back, as a peace offering, but the next day, I felt really physically horrible, so I went to the walk in clinic, and it turns out that I'm chemically depressed, and I have a hole in my left ventricle, which is gonna worsen. So I have a very expensive process ahead of me. I'm broke, and I have to come up with a security deposit and first month's rent for an apartment that my girlfriend and I were supposed to get. I don't have insurance, so I really don't see any way of paying for any of this ****, so I guess I'll let it slide?

Basically I'm still trying to figure out if I have a chance in hell of getting my girlfriend back, and I don't know if I should tell her any of this ****, she's liable to think I'm lying to her for attention, or that I blew the money I was gonna give her.

Ummmm, is there any like financial aid for people who are totally ****ed? Or should I like start soliciting for my own personal charity?

But more importantly (yes, my priorities are skewed) what, if anything do I say to the 14 year old who's going to report my thread?

Help?
Last edited by bat69420 at May 4, 2008,
Well, I'd give it a try.
Tell your best friend/girl friend about it first.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
[USERS ABOVE ME SIG^^^^]

I would probably take that guys 1UP in case you die.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Before I read the rest, I'd just like to say when you said "My best friend came....we had sex" I assumed you were both guys. I was like "LOL"

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Tell her what happened, she should understand if you are having heart problems, and best of luck man.
I suggest the relationship thread for the girl problems.
But if you manage to get the money and have your Heart problem fixed, she'll feel bad for you and how you had tom come up with all the money. And if she would just walk out on you like that, regardless of best-friend-1o-years status, maybe she's not worth it.

I suggest googling places that could help you get money, or go ask the clinic where you could get financial help. If that doesn't work, you could always talk to your parents.
are you in a merica? if so i believe there is some sort of law where they are required to give you the treatment you need even if you cant pay for it immediately. they wont if it is something cosmetic such as plastic surgery or braces or the like. you should look into it,but i know that ive heard about it.
CAN I GET A +1?!
I don't wanna be a douche, but you're just screwed, plain and simple. You should be able to get any medical treatment for the hole in your heart (irony meter going off the scale here) for free, what with public health care and whatnot, and if you're lucky you might even get some treatment for the chemical depression. But as far as getting a new roomate goes, just put an ad up for someone, cause girls tend to find mass-problematic situations a real turn-off.

I don't wanna come off as being sexist (because I got banned for that awhile ago), but girls really don't like having to deal with other people's problems on scales like this, and I think your girlfriend isn't going to take you back cause she'll see you as too much of a mess, especially after the night (and morning after) you described.

As far as what to tell her, just tell her the truth. It's simpler, more reliable, and should eventually be better than telling her anything else. If she doesn't like it then that's probably best anyway, because if you lie to her and she comes back the real truth will just be a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.
1. Photograph your holey heart.
2. Tell your girlfriend that she broke your heart.
3. Show photos to your girlfriend as proof.
4. She goes back to you.
5. ???????????
6. *********PROFIT!
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Yeah, I'm just trying to decide if I care enough to worry about anything, I kind of just enjpy being drunk at the moment, btw, should I owe ten thousand doallars to a hospital, how would they hold it against me? would they send me angry letters, or what? I have no net worth, so I'm kinda curious as to what they would do so they feel confidant that they get their money.

I don't know, if I do get thousands of dollars any time soon, I'll probably just spend it on chemicals. I like those. I never wanted to lbe old anyways, at least I have a cool story, and probably an infinite supply of pity pussy. Imma play guiatr now.
america = hospital must admit you if you are in a "life threatening situation." This is a law, but you are stuck with the bill afterwards.

Almost anyother developed country = free health insurance

You should have a serious talk with your friend that you call a girlfriend (it was all very confusing, but I get it)
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
you can move to france or somewhere where they give you free health insurance. if they do give you the operation and you don't pay they can probably legally arrest you in some way or take money out of your paycheck automatically.
Quote by theking182
1. Photograph your holey heart.
2. Tell your girlfriend that she broke your heart.
3. Show photos to your girlfriend as proof.
4. She goes back to you.
5. ???????????
6. *********PROFIT!

Profit? Hell yeah!

Quote by americablanco
america = hospital must admit you if you are in a "life threatening situation." This is a law, but you are stuck with the bill afterwards.

Almost anyother developed country = free health insurance

You should have a serious talk with your friend that you call a girlfriend (it was all very confusing, but I get it)

Yeah, here's the thing, I can't get it fixed now, because obviously, its not killing me as we type. I'll have to wait until I have a heart attack, or rather a heart leak, as it is, so I plan to not care, maybe someone will be around to call an ambulance once i do fall over, but whatever.

****ing mellowdrama, man, who else is watching headbangers ball? Killswitch totally cover james dio, it was ****ing brutal.
Quote by bat69420
Profit? Hell yeah!

oh well, yeah, i kind of lied about the profit part. soorrrrrry!
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by theking182
oh well, yeah, i kind of lied about the profit part. soorrrrrry!

You son of a bitch. You know who I am? No? Good! (*runs away*)
Quote by bat69420
what, if anything do I tell her ?
Tell her to go to the relationship thread.

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You douche, I may have asked a relationship type question, but this is mainly about having a damn hole in my heart, and if this thread gets locked because of you, blah blah blah, idle threat, blah blah blah.

You're just wasting potential server space anyways, Im just gonna start an Identical thread without the afformentioned question your straight-edge ass quoted.

Good day sir.
Take it or leave it, but this is when a church come in handy. Usually they'll try to do something to help. It doesn not really matter if you're a regular member or not, just go up after the service to the elders (like in most nondenominational churches).
Any particular reason, or do you simply enjoy randomness as well as Conan O'Brian's upper cranium? Skullfucker.