My new amp came in the mail today....

Palomino V8

Now I just need to find the perfect Strat for it...
Thats a nice amp man, I have the V16 and I love it.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
wooooo hoooo

sweetness!

congrats and what kind of strat are you looking for? oh, and update your sig ; )

;

Haha, good point.

I'm going to get either a MIM Standard or a Highway One. I'm going to go try some out tomorrow.
Lovely pics.

I love seeing shiney new stuff coming out of boxes and packaging.

It like vicarious birthday/christmas!
i love those amps. very nice tone to them

although, id love to point out that, when buying new musical equipment, all you get extra is the chance to spend some more cash.

used is the way to go.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Awesome! Grats on the new amp! All shiny.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by p o e
i love those amps. very nice tone to them

although, id love to point out that, when buying new musical equipment, all you get extra is the chance to spend some more cash.

used is the way to go.

I actually got a pretty sweet deal on this one. $140 on ebay The guy still had the original packaging and everything, seems hardly used too.
it's funny how strats are (doesn't matter MIM, MIA, CIJ, H1) as there are so many, when you find that perfect strat it just feels and plays so shexy and you know she is the one.

Good luck on that and let us know once you make a decision or need help.

Mine may not be $1300 or an American but i freakin love it and will never sell it. it may even get will'ed in to go in my coffin with me when my time comes.

later
;
What would you rather a Jackson DK2 or Fender Highway 1 i have to choose one to buy i love them both as much

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

That looks sweet as man.
Congratz
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
very nice. those crate tube combos are rare as hen's teeth here (pity you couldn't say the same for the solid state crate crap), but that looks very nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice Dave! That's an awesome amp, though the eq threw me off a little bit, but it still is a great amp.
Man that thing looks straight out of 1950. Nice looken amp.
Feed your mind.
Where'd you order that from?
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.